first time (uke ej)

Ej has always liked Jeff, Jeff flusters him without trying or knowing. He loves the way Jeff can be so bad but become very sweet when he wants. Jeff also has a major crush on the eyeless creature. None say a word for fear someone would hate them for their sexuality or the other would not return the feelings. Today that was going to change, Jeff thought to himself. Jeff was going to make the first move though he's always been known to take risks, this would be by far the biggest in his opinion.

Jeff saw eyeless sitting on the couch reading his book and walked up to him. Luckily no one is home so Jeff could do as he pleases. Jeff stole jacks book and in one swift movement,removed Jack's mask and kissed him passionately. Jack was shocked and didn't kiss back. Jeff, being stubborn, pulled away assuming Jack did not return the feelings. "I'm sorry..I couldn't help myself anymore...I hate hiding my emotions from you..." Jeff looked away sadly. "H-huh? Jeff...I do like you, idiot.." And with that jack grabbed Jeff's hoodie and pulled him close,kissing him hungrily. Jeff was surprised but smirked into the kiss.

Jeff took Jack's legs and wrapped them around his waist so he could pick Jack up, and went upstairs to his bedroom with him. Not breaking the kiss once, he laid Jack on the bed and quickly shut and locked the door. Turning to Jack he took his hoodie off (only wearing a hoodie, no shirt) and climbed on top of Jack. Jack could feel the excitement coursing through his veins as all his fantasy's come to life. Jeff attacked Jack's neck, nibbling,licking,and kissing I'm search for Jack's weak spot. Jack moaned in pleasure when Jeff had found it. Hearing that,Jeff abused the spot, getting more aroused with each noise Jack made for him. Jack was getting a little impatient and unzipped Jeff's pants. "Ooh~a little happy are we?~" Jeff smirked as ej blushed " sh-shut up..i-idiot..~" jack stuttered out, helpless under Jeff's well toned dominant body. Jeff couldn't control himself anymore and stripped them both. He then flipped jack to his hands and knees and teased his entrance with his fingers, earning a few moans from him. "D-don't tease!~" jack yelled out in plea. Jeff just got more aroused with his begging and teased him more.

With Jeff's free hand, he took jack's chin and faced him to a mirror positioned at the end of the bed. "I want you to see everything~" jeff cooed into jacks ear as he shivered. Jack blushed a dark shade and jeff took full advantage of the opportunity and entered Jack with one swift thrust. Jack gasped at his size and trembled a little as he was torn a little with each thrust. Jack decided to buck his hips into jeff to arouse him more which seemed to work as each thrust became harder and faster pounding into jacks much smaller body. "Ah!~ harder jeff!~ harder!~" jack moans only increased with volume as jeff listened to his begging. Jack thought jeff were going to break him being such a small boy compared to him.

Jeff started tugging hard at Jack's rock hard member, feeling his every inch. Jack decided jeff was not aroused enough and started moaning his name and bucking his hips telling jeff to go deeper. He then started sucking Jeff's fingers. Jeff decided to go all out and thrusted as fast and as hard as he could go, pounding himself into jack each time. "Jack, i'm gunna cum~" jeff moaned slightly " hah!~ m-me too!~" and with that jack came on the bed and his stomach, coating jeffs hand. And jeff came into jack, over filling him. Jeff slowly exited jack and the both lay together panting. "I love you.. My idiot~" jack said as they both drifted off.

A/N: hey so this is my first lemon, would love some feedback :3 please no hate! Will update later with more scenarios bye bye lovelies!