[About]

[ dedicated to Mika for her amazing stories]

________________
synopsis
________________

Heartbreaks are an integral part of life. Some of us learn through them while others fail. Some of us fix the broken heart while many of us live with one. But it's never easy to live with a broken heart, a broken soul and just the memories. When you love someone you want them to be with you always but things are not so easy when it comes to love and nor will it ever be.

This is a story of a girl who has been living with her broken heart and the memories of him for the past one year. She made every possible attempt to fix herself and to erase him from her mind and her life. But forgetting is easy when you don't love someone. But if you do then maybe the process of forgetting isn't a feasible one for you. After innumerable attempts, she decides to let out all her feelings, anger and pain but only if she could tell him.

________________
Note
________________

Love is not just a four letter word but it is a deep ocean full of happiness, misery, pain, promises and heartbreaks. Nobody experiences love without experiencing these. And sometimes, even after going through the most difficult situations and the unbearable pain, you don't get the love you deserve. When someone you love leaves you, they not only take away with them a part of your soul but also force you to survive only with the memories that you have. You are left with no option but to think about them, their habits, the days you spent with them and then to cry. You think about every little thing that you shared with them even if it is a minute of your lives. 

________________
epigraph
________________

  "Anyway, it doesn't matter how much, how often, or how closely you keep an eye on things because you can't control it. Sometimes things and people just go. Just like that."  

                                                                                                              -  Cecilia Ahern

"The scariest thing about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget about you."

                                                                                                                  - Nicholas Spark

"You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

- John Green

_______________
Author's Note
_______________

Hello everyone! I am here with a yet another short story. This is going to be really a short one with not more than 12 chapters. This book is going to deal only with the feelings of the girl and nothing else. I hope you all will like it.  

I do not own the quotes written above.

Media - Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes (Cover by Tanner Patrick)

All Rights Reserved. Do not copy. A writer puts in a lot of effort to write a single chapter of a book. So, respect their hard work. And it's always good to be different. 

Thank you!

- Divya