The Trespasser

It was dark and almost morning, everyone in the building were half asleep and half awake. Logan was awake leaving the kitchen when he got his drink and returning to his bedroom when he heard footsteps sounding like someone was running, zapping noises but only missing the target. He knew it wasn't training or target practice while this early in the morning.

He got up to the corner and heard someone was coming around the corner. She dashed around the corner and fell back when she bumped into Logan's chest they stared into each others eyes when finally Storm and Cyclops ran up catching their breathes in their pajamas watching and waiting for the young woman's next move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before all that.
Bella's P.O.V.

I was walking home from work when I passed by a alley way when I heard screaming from a woman crying for help. I ran down when I notice a man with a knife in one hand, while the other hand holding the woman's hands above her head telling her to give him her money. I wasn't going to let this happen so I transform to my other form and punched the man in the face.

He stood up and noticed what I looked like and called me a freak. I told the woman to run and get help, she did as told and ran for it. When I turned around the man came at me with a left swing, then with a right, and a left again, but he missed. I am perfesional at fighting because I been like this for a very long time and I don't know if I am still living anymore. I've heard there is such thing as a mutant but I just see it as a gift. The police finally came but before they came I turn back to my normal self so they wouldn't get the wrong idea.

The man got a punch but something about him doesn't seem right with him. He started to call to me to go back to my mutant friends and to leave his plans alone. I started to feel suspicious about him, about the plans. I thought about it for a moment but then I thought to myself that its best not to worry.

All at once this man came up to me and he told me how much he saw me taking down the guy with the knife and asked me if I am interested on going to this school where there are people who are like me and that are gifted with special powers of their own.

I looked at him and studied his face. He wasn't showing much of his eyes he wore glasses over them not really showing his eyes. He wore black clothing with a big X on it, but I didn't really know what the X could mean. I told him I would think it over, he nodded and walked off. I followed until he started to walk into the forest.

I paused and thought of what he said to just what if there were people that are like me, I don't want people staring at me like I am was a freak I want to be with people who are going to think of me as family.

So I took my chances and followed him into the woods which stood a mansion. I started to think that this might be a trap so I approach with caution. I saw him go in and went somewhere in the mansion so I stayed outside for a few hours but nothing happened.

So I went in through a window and shut it quietly and I started to look around noticing it is not just any other school it was also a home for students of all ages. There were different rooms for different skills and gifts.

Just looking around the place makes me feel like it is some kind of mutant family. Then a tear fell down my check reminding me of my family a long time ago.

Then I heard a noise, I saw a elevator door open and I heard some one calling after me when I tried to disappear but it was no use getting away. Then these other two people came out and started chasing me. One of them was a woman with white hair, and had beautiful smooth brown skin. The other person was a man I think I saw elearier but still little sleepy, his hair was brown and and messy from laying down. The woman was trying to zap me with lightning while the guy was trying to zap me with a red laser.