Yes Daddy

I walked up to his door step with caution. I had just met him and he already wanted me to come over. I rang the door bell and my confidence shrunk. Should I just turn back I thought to myself. I slowly turned around and it was too late.

"You must be Vanessa" the tall man said with a smirk on his face looking at me up and down. "U-umm yes sir" I said in a shaky voice trying not to make eye contact. "I'm Tyler come in love" he said his grey eyes meeting mine. God was he hot. He had sandy brown hair, gray eyes, lip piercings could have been 18-20 years old. I followed him and sat down on the couch across from him.

He looked at me and smiled "how old are you doll face" he asked. I blushed at his remark. "I'm 17" I said more confidently. He nodded and smiled. "Cool cool I'm 20 is that fine with you? ." he asked leaning forward with a piece of hair falling perfectly on his face and taking a breath. "Um yeah it's fine. " I said with a little excitement in my voice. "Can I see what I'm gonna be working with?" he asked and smirked once again. God his eyes and smirk had me wrapped around his finger. I had met him on this site where girls could find guys to stay and sleep with. It's better then being homeless right?

I slipped off my jeans and my shirt. "Bra stays off, panties on" he stated I followed his instructions and he nodded in approval. He patted the seat next to him and I carefully walked over and sat down facing him. He slid his hand down my stomach and ended at my pantie line. He playfully tugged on my panties and with the other hand squeezed and played with my boobs. He pulled at my already hard nipples and pinched them. He slipped his hand down and rubbed my puss.y through my panties. He leaned in and began to suck and bite my neck. He had me hooked.

I squirmed around and bite my lip to hold back a moan. He went faster and pushed his finger harder, I felt a wave of pleaser wash over me. "P-please" I whimpered. He slipped a finger in my puss.y though the side of my panties and went in and out. I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes. "God baby your so tight" he leaned foward and whispered in my ear with a breathy voice. Then he leaned back in and sucked on my neck finding my sweet spot and earning a soft moan from me. He moved his fingers faster then added them deeper and deeper. He added a second finger and I gasped.

He scissored them apart then together again. "A-ah more p-please" I said moaning and gripping the couch. He scissored them faster and became a I moaning mess. He stood up and unzipped his jeans then took them off. I saw the huge bump in his boxers and bit my lip. "Get up" he demanded. I stood up and my eyes wondered around. "Follow me hun" he said smirking and putting out his hand out.

I carefully held it and followed him down the hall into a room. We walked in and he layed me down on my back On the bed. He hovered over me and kissed down my neck. He found my soft spot and I moaned quietly. He looked up at me and smirked "I'm gonna make you feel so good tonight " he said. I could see the lust in his eyes. I craved him. He kissed down my bear stomach and ended at my panties. He bit them and slipped them off letting them drop to the floor. He spread my legs apart and kissed and bit down my thigh. He stopped at my p.ussy and trailed his tongue down my lips. I bit my lip and held in a moan. He slowly entered his tongue and swirled it around. I moaned. He used his other hand and rubbed my cli.t. "U-uh p-please f.uck m-me'' I said gripping the sheets. "Only cause you asked so nicely" he said smirking.

He pulled off his boxers and kicked them to the side. He jerked himself a few times then he was already hard. He put his coc.k at my entrance and slowly went in. I moaned and bite my lip. He trusted and went faster. My boobs bounced and he grabbed one and squeezed it.

He went faster I could here the sound of skin slapping. He stopped. "Move over" he said and layed on the bed. "Come ride your daddy" he said. "Yes daddy" I went on top of him and sat on his big c.ock. I put my hands on his chest and started going up and down. I winced the first few times then started picking up speed. "God baby you feel so good" he breathed out followed by grunts. I was already close to my climax. "I'm gonna cu.m" I said while moaning picking up the paste more. He began bucking his hips up with mine. "Ahh fuck" I moaned out while reaching my climax. "Daddy has to cu.m now baby" he said and pulled out of me. I got on my knees then he jerked himself a few times cu.ming into my mouth. I swallowed his hot sticky cu.m.

. "T-thank you" I said breathlessly. "From now on you call me daddy. Got it love?" He stated smirking. "Yes daddy" I said blushing and looking at him. "Now get cleaned up and be here same time tomorrow." "Yes daddy I will" I said smiling.

===========================
Hey guys yay my first smut. You little nastys and yall's daddy kinks 😏. Well thanks for reading love you. -Lizzie xoxo