Micflanneljammer

Rules:1. You must post all rules (did I do it right mum? Are you proud of me?)2. Tag 13 people. (oh god. I will tag AS MANY AS I CAN BUT I wont be able to write 13 soz luv me)3. Must say 13 facts about themselves.4. First answer all the questions and then ask 13 questions. 5. No backing out.6. Tag backs are allowed (Go for it, I like being tagged.) 7. Be creative with the title (I don't even know anymore.)8. You have to put the tag in a book, not in the comments.

1. If you were trapped on TV, which channel would you live on?

 ABC 2 so I can meet the Doctor!

2. Would you rather fight 50 duck-sized horses, or 1 horse-sized duck?

50 duck side horses (You got that from Markiplier didn't you?)

3. If you could choose, would you rather go to space or go to every country in the world?

hmmmmm, space. There I could SEE all the countries and fly (Kind of)

4. Star Wars, Star Trek, or neither?STARWARSSSSSSS5. Which gaming platform do you prefer? (Steam, PC, Console, xBox etc.)

Hmmmm, Either Steam or Xbox

6. What is/was your favourite subject so far at school?

Drama, Agriculture

7. What is the last lie you told?8. What is the last thing you googled?

Fancy text creator

9. What are three words that creep you out?

Moist, Chock-a-block (Don't ask me why), chiropractor

  10. What's your favourite word? 

Stellar nucleosynthesis

11. What are you always losing?

My wallet ;-; and phone

12. Favourite twenty-one pilots song? (Or just any song for those who don't know 21p).

I cant choose. I haven't heard all their songs yet so I cant tell.

13. A fear, secret or little-known-fact about yourself?

I HATE cloth and shoe shopping, wearing make up and revealing clothing, and other typical 'girl' activities. I Also HATE wearing jeans and trainers. Or anything tight.

Okay, Im tagging: (So I dont have many ppl so im just going to tag ppl because why not? Also Im not going to tag 13 ppl because it takes too long to find ppl and then type them down. sorry ;-;)

19VincentPurpleGuy87

gabemcclure

OTAKU-CHAN

Fnaf16

1. Okay, questions for you are:

2. What is your favourite game?

3. What is your fav show?

4. Most embarrassing time with your parent(s)

5. What is the best story you have written?

6. If you  where stuck on an island, and you can have 1 person and 1 object, who, what, and what would you do?

7.  Would you rather own a jet or boat of equal value?

8. What is your greatest fear?

9. What Dere type or mis of dere type are you? (Personally i'm a mix of Yandere and Yangire)

10. What would your weapon of choice be in a zombie apocalypse?

11. Weirdest thing that has happened to you?

12. Take the last song you listened to, and add on the end of the title "In my ass" (Etc, "Demons in my ass). What do you get?

13. Top 3 fav youtubers ( For me it would be Mark, Jack and Pewds)