Chapter 1: Graduation Party

(A/N: in this one Levi is going to be 22, I don't care what you say so meh...bye!)   

"Mikasa Akerman, Annie Leonhart, Levi Rivalle, and (Y/N), please step forward. You four have graduated top of your classes, congratulations." Since you all had different majors no one was number one out of you four, you kinda knew you were gonna come out on top since you majored in your favorite subject, _____! Even though you were never really good at expressing feelings you couldn't stop smiling, it was probably cause you had always dreamed of this moment and it's finally here. Eren ran over to you and cut of your train of thought.

"Hey Y/N, were finally here huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so~" you said still smiling.

"Hey, listen,"

"Um, Yeah?" you said with a more questioning look.

"So, uh since were all pretty much "of age" we should throw a graduation party, right?"

"Yeah! That's sounds like a great idea!"

The only person that was underage was Armin, he got to collage and finished pretty young. After you made your plans with Eren he went around inviting everyone, even Armin. You left school grounds and went home, to your computer.

~TIME SKIP~

You had spent about three hours watching anime and YouTube. So now it was already about 7:45 the party starts around 8 o'clock. You typed in Facebook and spent the last fifteen minutes on Facebook, Levi just uploaded his status: Ha, lol just going to the party to watch all these drunk idiots fall on their faces & asses -3- "Well then, Levi is acting normal that's good... I guess?" You changed into a black tank-top and white denim shorts, you didn't shower thinking: why should I, the smell of alcohol 'll mask everything else so...yeah whatever.

~TIME SKIP~(again)

You walked in and Eren had came up to you and already smelled like booze. You just pat his head and pushed him away. You already decided why not start drinking, everyone else is... after everyone had showed up, even Annie, you noticed you never saw Levi. After a while of dancing and drinking you took a break remembering you had to drive home tonight. You stumbled into a room with a bed, you flopped down onto the bed. You just realized that from your shoulders up you were laying on Levi's lap. He looked down at you while eating pocky, "Are you okay? It seems you've fallen on me." he said sounding almost cute.

To Be Continued~

Omg it's so bad...sorry for making it. Tell me if you want more (I doubt it though). I know it's short but, yeah w-whatever baka!! >W<...sorry...bye!