One and only part

EAH short story
Ravens Pov:
Bang! I woke to a sound that I gradually realised was me hitting my head against the wall. I'd been sleeping so close to it because Dexter was on the other side.
We have a secret knocking code: 5 knocks for "are you awake?" , 4 for "Meet me at the oak tree", 1 knock for "yes"or "I'm coming over", twice for "no" or "I can"t" ( depending on the sentence) and 3 knocks for "I need to talk to you". Seems simple enough.
I quickly bang on the wall 5 times. Not long after I hear 2 sharp knocks. Dexter could be so funny sometimes. I quickly tap out a reply, 3 knocks. His answer, 4 knocks.

Tilleah's Pov:
Ever since I've started sharing a room with Raven this year, I've been falling asleep and waking up to this knocking noise on the wall next to Raven's bed. I don't know who or what it is, but every time I hear 4 knocks, she quickly gathers her stuff up and leaves the room in a hurry.
I think it may have something to do with Dexter. If it was me though, personally, I would go with a cuter guy like Frosty, who shares a room with him. Just after that thought, I hear a knock on my door. Frosty. He always comes at the most coincidental times. "Headmaster Grimm wants to see you in his office." He announces and I follow him out the door and through the hallway.

Dexter's Pov:
I asked Raven to meet me at the oak tree because frankly, I needed to talk to her too. The wind is icy cold and pinched the hairs on the back of my neck. How I wished I was all snug in my warm bed. Soon I hear footsteps. Fast, leaf-crunching footsteps. "Raven?!" I call.
"Aha!, I knew it!" Was the cold reply I got - as cold as ice. Frosty.
"What are you doing here? How did you know?" I yelled. A cold hand touched my shoulder.
"Oh please, me and Tilleah figured something was up as soon as the knocking began. Last night we followed you to see where you go. I think we figured it out."
"Where's Raven!?" I half yelled half cried.
"She's at the same place you will be soon. Sneaking out after hours, disturbing others sleep, I think it's fair to say that this will be a Headmaster Grimm situation" He said, and walked off, snapping his fingers, calling a gust of wind to pick me up and take me to Headmaster Grimm.

Raven's Pov:
I don't know how they figured it out but they did, and I now know that they can't be trusted.
I'm sitting in Headmaster Grimms office with Tilleah and a man who looks like Headmaster Grimm but he isn't quite him. As I'm trying to figure out who this man is, Frosty comes in, with Dexter following closely behind. He smiles a shy smile to me before he is pulled into his seat. Something wasn't quite right. Frosty had a snowflake tattooed onto his wrist and Tilleah had a different glint in her eye, one that was frozen. Hmmm.
I open my mouth to speak, but just as soon as I open it, I close it, as every Ever After High student comes in a tidal wave, (lol imagine that) each one looking slightly different. "You'll never get away with this!" I stammer
"I already have." Headmaster Grimm declares, then everything went black, almost...

Authors note: Did you like my dramatic movie ending? Not predictable at all :) I know it was only one part but it was just a short story dedicated to KKity_Cheshire_13 (Maddy) for her birthday. My stories will be a lot different :)