Chapter 1

AN ~ This is my very first fanfic, or story for that matter, on Wattpad :/ I hope y'all enjoy and well here it goes...

Simon's P.O.V

It's time! The day I move into the sidemen house! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I'm going to live away from my parents and surrounded by only friends. This will be.... Interesting. I'm moving into a huge house with JJ, Vikk and Josh. They're my best friends and if it weren't for them I wouldn't be anywhere near as happy as I am now.

I get my stuff and bring it to my car. I was excited to leave and become independent but I was so scared, so so scared. I was leaving my home, leaving my family, but at the end of the day it will all be worthwhile.

The car journey there was mixed with all sorts of emotions; However, I reach the Sidemen house with a huge smile on my face ready to start a new life. Josh and Vikk were already there and unpacked.

"Simon!!" Vikk shouted as he saw me through the open door. He ran towards me and hugged me. It's been quite a while since I've seen him.

I stepped inside my new home looking around. Then Josh comes charging down the stairs.

"Hey Simon!!" Josh yells as he embraces me.

"Let me help you with your stuff. Which room is yours again?" He asks.

"Oh no its fine honestly." I say trying to cause the least amount of hassle as possible.

"Don't be stupid!" he says as he makes his way to my car to get my other bags.

I follow him to unlock my car. We both stare into the boot of my car for a while josh's mouth open in disbelief.

"Where's all your stuff?" Josh asks

"I only brought one, that's all I need" I say still looking into my car.

Josh looks at me in a half worried half caring sort of look. We both then go to close my car boot as our hands touch. I freeze. He then quickly takes his hand away and goes inside.

I make my way back inside taking my one bag up to my room. On my way up I have a nose into Vikk and Josh's rooms. Vikk's room is quite nice but I really like Josh's it's quite big, spacious.

I get to my room. It's probably the biggest of them all. It's very simple, I look around and imagine what I'm going to do with it, then I lie on my bed. Staring at the ceiling. I think about my family and everything that's going to happen in the future. The feelings and emotions get a bit overwhelming and I start to tear up. The thought of leaving everything behind and starting again seemed like a dream come true but now I'm having second thoughts already. Then I hear a knock at my door and I quickly wipe away my tears.

"Simon?" josh asks as he walks into my room.

"Oh my god what's wrong?" He says in such a caring tone, he then rushes towards me and sits next to me.

"Umm.. nothing I'm fine" I croak through my tears, lying. I hate lying, it's so evil and especially when it's to someone like Josh.

He hugs me tight resting my head on his shoulder. Literally giving me a shoulder to cry on. I breath in his sent. He makes me feel better, so much better.

"You're not ok, but that fine because whatever it is I will help you through it and I will always be there for you Simon." Josh says pulling away from our hug.

"Thank you, Josh"

"Anytime"