One

Picture of Ava above

Not edited

+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_=

Fitting in wasn't always easy for me, especially with caramel brown colored hair and grey-blue colored eyes that if I stared for too long in the mirror creeped me out. I'm pretty anti-social so I'm pretty weird. I always wanted to be the unnoticed one because, well it's easier to walk home in the night when I work late night shifts at my job at Daisy's Café. But my future has been set. A high GPA and great behavior and I will head out to collage.

Easier said then done.

 Especially wth a best friend like Zoe. Zoe is a very, ...how do I put this, a very out there person. So that means she attends all of those high school party in which I never attended. She tells me it's good to 'get loose and live life' but that involves dragging my ass with her. I would go but I have no time(my lame excuse).I could go but I don't want to wake up not knowing what day it is. My parents are barley home ,my dad traveling lawyer and business owner and my mom is a architecture. My parents are a wealthy family but it really sucks not having a mom to talk about girl problems. But I'm stuck home with my idiot and player of  brother, Alec. He' on our school's football team and a full time player. It' really disturbing watching my brother make out hard core with another slutty whore in our school. We have one rule that has and never will be broken. We DO NOT know each other in school. Because it will ruin our(his) Reputation. "A-V-A. Earth to Ava" Long fingers that belong to Zoe dance in front of my face.

 "Yea?" I state more like a question. My gaze falls on Zoe's wide chest nut color eyes and pulled back blond, almost white colored hair.

"You daydream to much" She states in an annoyed tone.

"No I don-"I  argue but then her hand is on my face. "Wh-?"

"Shut up your a terrible liar" Zoe state in a 'for real' tone.

"Am not" I say defensively. "Stop whining like a baby. I know you too well and you are a terrible liar"

"Whatever, see you later I need to go work at the library" I stop arguing with my blond friend and head to the library.

"Bye boo text me later" Zoe called after me.

Yup I have to do volunteer work at the library. It's not boring but not the most exciting thing to do. After checking in and finishing an area I head to the main room to grab more books. Then head to the American history section. But then hear a loud moan.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Not edited