Prologue

Connor POV

Hi my name it's Connor Miller and I'm 16 years old and a Omega I belong to Red Fang Pack in Seattle.Im normally treated as a normal pack member and in school no one dares to touch me since I'm rich yes the Red Fang Pack it's one of the richest packs in the world.

Beep beep beep

Damn clock "Agh" I start to relax my muscles and get off bed and go to the bathroom clean my teeth,take a shower and go downstairs and smell a amazing smell it's breakfast.

"Morning mom morning dad"I say as I go downstairs.

"Morning Connor" Both of them said.

I seat and start diggin into my salmon and scrambled eggs and coffe.

Grab my backpack and head to my car a beautiful 1998 Jeep Wrangler and drive to school.

As I drive a car pass by my side fast oh it's the Alpha in his stupid Ferrari just because his an Alpha it's doesn't mean you can go breaking speed limits.

Oh here we are a hormone mess and stupid boys and girls.

Silver Roots High School or SRHS in silver fine letters in a huge banner near the entrance.

It started to rain as I walked to my locker and everyone it's whispering about the Alpha birthday the problem with this pack it's that we are so many that I don't even know his name but who cares maybe he goes whoring around with every girl he can get his hands on.

His birthday it's tomorrow and well he it's going to find his mate and it's going to be happy ever after.I don't really want a mate mark my words.For what it's a waste of time having him all over you protecting you and hovering you and being all jealous.Meh let's go to Chemistry yay my favorite class.

POV Alpha William Taylor

I just want to find my mate all ready because i need the power they bring I hope she it's pretty and obedient.

Hi here it's Spiteful I hope you enjoy this book