Love at first sight

I'm just a simple dood, coming from Jamaica into the U.S for the very first ti me, yes iv'e seen beautiful girls all over the world, but there was this one girl that cough my eyes, there siting on the benches waiting for a Taxi, had me thinking, ooh i wanna go "50 shades of Jamaican" on her.

I'm the type of person who would doubt my self, but this time i decided to man up, and go over there and try my luck, and talk to her. So i was there for a minute, just staring at her, suddenly she turned around and looked at me, so i made eye contact with her and smiled, there and then she smiled at me and started to blush. I finally decided to get up, and go over and talk to her, so i went over and introduce my self, hello i'm Cj, i'm Elina, nice to meet you Elina, she looked at me and smiled, saying nice to meet you too Cj, she looked at me and asked me if i was a Jamaican, so i said yes i am, she was in love with my accent, and had interest in it more than she was in me, but that didn't matter, cause i really liked her.

I finally decided to invite her over to my place, before i finished my sentence, she looked at me and smiled, and asked me, " Are you asking me on a date", me: what if i was, what would you say?, she replied, " I would say yes", then it is a yes i am asking you on a special date, she smiled and asked me, what do you mean by " a special date", I replied and said, you will find out when or if you come over, she laughed, yes we sure will, sadly the Taxi came, so we both stood up, and gave each other a hug, exchanged each other number, and set a date, time, and place to meet. She left in her cab, and i stood there for a good minute, smiling, and saying to my self, "what a wonderful world this is, and what a wonderful world God made", " welcome to America Cj, Welcome.