" Yes, Mr. Urie. "

It's a review day in my history of music class, meaning attendance wasn't necessary. However, I am not about to miss a chance to drool over my gorgeous professor. I know he's my teacher and these feeling are so wrong but he is an actual sex god. His soft brown hair always perfectly done, his warm brown eyes, his strong, thin body, and his voice. Oh god, his voice alone could make me come. Thoughts of him moaning, teasing me with dirty talk, and whimpering my name cloud my mind. I'm hard for Professor Urie before I even enter the classroom. I open the door to see him already behind his desk. He looks up at me as I enter making me blush. There are only four other students here. I stare out the window as I wait for class to start, trying to ignore the painful throbbing in my jeans. I zone out, my eyes watching students rush to class. After a few minutes Professor Urie's smooth voice floats through the silence.

" Since class is so small today, I'm just going to let you guys leave. I'll put the review materials online. So you're free to leave. " He says. " Except Dallon, I need to talk with you about your grade. " He adds meeting my eyes. I force myself not to moan at the way he says my name. Instead, I nod shyly. The other students shuffle out of the classroom as I approach his desk. He sits on the edge of his desk as I stop a few feet from him. He just looks at me for a while before he realizes what he is meant to be doing.

" Dallon, " He starts. My cock throbs upon hearing him say my name again. " I just wanted to let you know that you did really good on your paper. It was really well written. " He says in his sexy voice, which is not helping my aching boner.

" Thanks. " I mutter awkwardly.

" Since you did so good and that was a really hard assign-" He is cut off as a moan leaves my lips. I blush, slapping a hand over my mouth.

" S-Sorry. " I stutter, quickly gathering my things. I turn away from him to leave but he catches my arm.

" Ohh..... Dallon don't be sorry. " He says pressing close to me. " That was hot. " He whispers in my ear. I whimper at his words. Warm arms slide under mine to wrap around my chest. His body pressed flush right against my back.

" Is this because of me? " He asks, a hand moving tauntingly down my torso to cup my boner. I moan again, not holding anything back anymore.

" Ohhhh Professor Urie..."

" I'll take that as a yes, " He whispers kissing my neck softly. " and please call me Brendon, sexy. " He seductively states. The hand cupping my erection is now palming me, sending shocks of pleasure through me.

" Ahhhhhh... Uhhhhhh.... " I moan, my eyes closing as my head falls back against him. Suddenly all contact is torn away. I open my eyes confused and disappointed at the loss of friction. Professor... Brendon is standing in front of me smirking.

" I'm going to lock the door. You decide what you want, sexy. " He instructs walking around me. I'm stunned by his actions but with him away from me I'm able to regain a bit of my sense. God I just want him to fuck me. I want him so bad. I grab my shirt to pull it off but stop when I hear his smooth voice.

" Dal, I told you to decide, not undress. That part's my job. " He scolds as I turn to face him.

" I want you Brendon. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so bad. " I blurt, making him smile.

" That can be arranged. " He says, walking past me to his desk. He pushes papers out of the way, tapping his long fingers against the desk.

" Come here sexy. " He demands. I do as he says eagerly. As I reach him he grabs my hips pushing me onto his desk. His hands move to my chest, playing with my nipples through my shirt causing my mouth to fall open with pleasure. Soft breathy moans barely rise from my lips as his motions continue. As my legs wrap around his waist, I feel his lips against my neck.