Meeting Travis

One day Aphmau was at Aaron's house. Apperantly a guy named Travis had moved in with the guys. When he saw
Aphmau he kissed her hand, she started to blush .

Aphmau's POV.
"Woah... Your just a little forward there huh..." (BTW guys this does not follow the ep completely) "I like it Travis ,you are really handsome"*he blushes* *she blushes*
"Also where is Dante Laurence ?". " Um...he decided to stay at the house..." "Oh... Um excuse me Aaron ,Laurence ,and Garroth I'd like to Talk to Travis ALONE ok ,come Travis" *she takes him outside her house*

Travis's POV

(Wow she is so pretty)"so Aphmau what did you want to talk about?"
"I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies sometime? Like a date...are u ok with that Travis?"
"Um... Yes that's fine I want to tell you that you are beautiful like a sunset on the beach."
*Aphmau is speechless* "wow....umm Okay..."

*the next day* *they went to Aphmau's favorite restraunt *(Olive Garden)

Aphmau POV
"Hey Travis what do you want to eat?" "Um... Idk whatever you want..."
"Really*blush* well I want...BREADSTICKS!!!" "Oh okay breadstick queen"said Travis
"YES I APHMAU AM BREADSTICK QUEEN!"
"oh ok...well can you stop yelling people are starting to look..."
"Oh right...sorry Travis I'm just excited"
"Ok beautiful" he said
*he kisses her on the lips*
*JUST THEN LAURENCE AND GARROTH WALK IN!*

Laurences POV
"TRAVIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO APHMAU!?!?!"
"Um..." *Aphmau runs away to Aarons house she tells him what happened*

Aarons POV

"Aphmau that's ...that's horrible, are you okay?"
"Y-yes I'm okay"she says
"I-I love Travis b-but that is embarrassing I don't know if I love him Anymore Aaron..."

"I think I love y-you..."she says to him
*Aaron is speechless and blushing"

Aarons POV

"Wow...I I don't know what to say to that Aphmau...
I think I love you too...but before me you need to tell Travis your feelings about him ...deep down you might still love Travis ,ok, Aphmau you might still love him... Laurence and Garroth are jealous of you guys, you might be embarrassed but you could still love him ...but you know, I want you to know that I will alawase love you the most ,even if you still love Travis...ok?"
"Yes Aaron I understand what you are saying but-"
"NO BUT APHMAU! GO TELL TRAVIS YOUR FEELING'S...
NOW APHMAU ! NOW!"
"OK !ok... I'll tell him brb"

*20 minutes later*

*he gets a text from Aphmau*
*Aaron I told him...*
* good ...where are you?*
*I'm at home Kawaii-chan wanted me to come home because its getting late...*
*ok ... Will you come over tomorrow?
*um no ...I have to go to work at the maid cafe*
*oh... I can't believe you still have that job ITS BEEN 3 YEARS APHMAU SINCE YOU AND KAWAII-CHAN
HAVE GOT THAT JOB!!"
*I KNOW! Well I go to sleep goodnight Aaron*
*(goodnight beautiful)*