❆ Read The Love ❆

G : Sam?

S : Um, who is this?

G : I love you. :)

S : What? May I know who this is?

Read 5:14 PM

Sam looked up from his phone and at Dean who was apparently reading a "magazine". They were in the bunker kitchen and were sitting on kitchen table. He thought about telling Dean about the text but chose the better of it. He stood up and went to his room to lie down, his wounds from their previous hunt were still pretty sore. Dean, obviously didn't even notice Sam leaving and continued with his gaping. San laid on his bed with a sigh and checked his phone.

No new messages.

He chose to text again.

S : Hello?

S : Becky is this you?

G : No.

S : Then who are you?

G : Someone.

S : Someone who?

G : Someone you got intoxicated. :)

S : What?

Read 5:33 PM

Sam waited a few minutes for a reply but eventually fell asleep.

***

"SAMMY!" Dean yelled through the door to Sam's room. Sam grunted and turned. He got up, rubbing his eyes. He walked to the door and opened it to see a furious Dean.

"What the hell took you so long? And why was the door locked?" Dean began inquiring as soon as he saw his little brother.

Sam sighed, "I was sleeping Dean." He said, annoyed.

"Yeah whatever, a letter came for you and don't lock the door again." Dean handed him the letter and went to his room. Sam looked at the letter confusingly. He opened the envelope and read the content inside,

My dearest of the dearest Sam Winchester,

I have fought for years and years, but never was afraid. My legs never shook, my heart never quivered. But when I think of you, I'm vulnerable. I'm weak. But yet, the feeling is not hopeless... it's something special.

It took me years to realize my love for you. But when I did, I was already broken.

As much as I want to come to you and tell you how much I love you, I'm afraid. I'm afraid that you might not accept me, I'm afraid you might not remember me.

I do not want to sound creepy but I'm near you. And it's weird how I feel when I see you getting groceries from the store or jogging in the park. Damn those calves. Seriously, how do you even get those?

I love you. ☺

Regards, Your secret Admirer.

Sam found himself blushing and smiling at the letter, he was not so happy when it ended. He wanted more. He figured it was the same person who had texted him before. He texted again,

S : Nice letter. ☺

The reply was almost instantaneous,