Chapter one

Lisanna sat on the bar stools ranting to Lucy. She was so tired of it,"it" meaning being the third wheel. Or in this case, being the 5 wheel.

It used to just be her and her sibblings. Now wherever Mira or Elfman went,Laxus and Evergreen followed. She HATED that.

Nobody paid attention to her anymore,and she always had no one to talk to. No,she wasn't mad that Mira and Elfman were dating; it was the opposite. She was just jealous of the ammount of attention Laxus and Evergreen were sucking up from her.

Even when she tried to set up sibbling time they always either ended up being busy with their partners or came with them.

Lisanna also hated the fact that all the girls also had partners already. Why? When Mira or Elfman left for dates and she went to look for them, they were all also taken by their partners.

Well,most of the time...

"IT'S JUST SO ANNOYING,I NEVER GET TO SPEND TIME WITH THEN ANYMORE! UGH!"Lisanna complained.

"It's alright,you'll find company soon enough." Replied Lucy.

"It's easy for you to say,Natsu's always just waiting for you!"

"Whew,I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like a brat,it's just that I've been so lonely lately." Said Lisanna letting a streak of tears silently stream down her cheeks.

"It's fine,I understand. Well I better go; Natsu said he had a suprise for me tonight. I have to get there by eight. Bye!"

"Bye,I guess."

A/N

Welp, daz bout it for the first chappy!