The Start Of Something Amazing!

There I was just siting in my room like any normal human being, but the only problem was I wasn't like any normal girl.I never felt the need to always dress really cute and fancy.I was a gamer girl.But that wasn't the odd thing about me.One day I was on my Xbox scrolling through videos on YouTube then all of a sudden I see a cover picture of a beautiful minecraft girl .So I click on the video ,little did I know I had changed my life then and there at that exact moment...

I watched the video and found the youtuber's name was Aphmau/Jess .She easily became my favorite youtuber then and there.I found her chanell and every video she made I watched.Soon after I found her series was called "Minecraft Diaries". I finally had chosen my ship...it will be...#Laurmau(plz no hate garmau fans). After that I thought I should tell my mom about her,so I did. And my mom liked her too! I had a passion inside me that one day I wanted to be like Aphmau and one day I would like to meet Aphmau.But little did I know my mom knew my passion and she would do anything for her sweet little angel to follow her dreams!

I would always comment on Aphmau's YouTube,Twitter ,Facebook,ect. I woke up it was a normal Saturday morning,or so I thought,then I hear my mom yell " Maylan,honey could you come here?" So I followed her directions and I did. She told me to close my eyes,so I did. Then she said " open!" In a giddy voice. I lifted my eyes to see two Vidcon tickets in front of me I thought to myself,I can already tell I'm going to have a good weekend!💜