Tsukishima Kei x Reader

Skin only allows images and single words, which are deemed of irrelevance.
---
You first connected with your soulmate in elementary.
You had simply drawn a flower on the palm of your hand, but that resulted in a week containing of short messages of hatred. At least he erased it off his skin after an hour.
Gosh, you were only in 1st, although one could get teased if they were young boy carrying a flower in their palm. You, being a young adolescent, got mad and drew a heart on your nose with a red marker. Smirking, you thought to yourself, "Let's see him deal with this."
You didn't really care for your own image. That was until you woke up the next day with IDIOT written across your forehead. He allowed you a day in public with that.
The following day, you woke up earlier and drew a goatee on yourself before walking off to school. In retaliation, you received cooties written across your upper lip.
By the end of the school day, your body was littered with images and words.
Your sister and parents seemed to find the whole ordeal entertaining much to your dismay. The teachers as well. Young love. Yes?
No.

"Mom, he's such a bad guy. He's can't be my soulmate", You grumbled. She merely laughed patting your back, Psh adults what do they know about cooties. You decided to be nice and began scrubbing your side of the mess.
---
Many years passed and now you were in third year of middle school. It seemed after the great war of first grade, you both decided never to communicate with the other again, with exception of occasional pen smears. Stubborn? Indeed.

He was such a little douche. You grew up, he grew up, he should be less of a dumbass by now.
"Okay class final assignment pages 450-454 every even", the math teacher announced. You sighed, grabbing your pen to mark it down. Your face suddenly grew blank, the math book was covered in notes and any blank spot was the home to a doodle. Quickly turning to the side you opened your bag. Yup, forgot your agenda planner. You leaned over to your classmates, "Anybody got paper I can borrow?" They all apologized each only have a sheet or two, which they were to use. Curse it being the end of the year.
You sighed.
May whoever is up there bless me for a moment. Picking up your pen, you brought it your skin. Trembling, your mind suddenly registered what you about to do. Blood began pumping viciously through your veins. You were about to write on your skin, your only connection to your other half. Last time you communicated with him, you were like 6. Your heart pounded, what if he's changed. Not that you cared or anything.
'Nah, he's still a douche, I can feel it.'
You kept your face blank as bullets of sweat came rocketing off. You weren't in the mood to start a war and you felt your soulmate would be the ass to send back some remark.
You moved the pen down to your skin about to write, but an image suddenly appeared. What the?
Is that a volleyball? That's new. Actually that's sorta cute. It was suddenly scribbled out. Screw that. He left you with a giant ink blotch.

You erased a doodle, writing there instead. I'm sorry Mr. Megane. You silently erased the personified pair of glasses.
'Does my soulmate wear glasses?'
---
Ah Karasuno!
Time goes by so quickly. You smiled. Holding your breath, you placed your hand on the handle of the door.
"Move it will you?", an annoyed voice demanded. Your eyes shifted up, gosh he's tall. Your eyes met his brown ones and for a moment time seemed to stop...for you. The male merely pushed you aside to enter the classroom. What the heck? You broke your trance, what just happened. You huffed, rude much? He glanced back at you for a moment thinking, but continued to walk away.
You quickly entered afterwards. Sitting in the second seat from the front in the window row. The male from earlier sat in the same row, but far in the back. Good.
In class, your mind wandered and you stared down to the back of your hand.
Hm.
'Well this is a new school. My soulmate may be here, god forbid he be a jerk. I would like to meet him though.' Your heart thumped at the thought. You had matured slightly as a new highschooler. 'I don't really care anymore, ready for war.'
You picked up a pen and rolled up your sleeve. You drew a flower once again and cackled silently in your mind. Though you may be pretty annoying yourself. You hadn't really matured either.

You assumed he had not seen it by the end of the day as you left the school with nothing new on your skin.
Later that night. A large NO was scrawled over the image. You snicker wiping off the flower and drew a volleyball over the NO along with a question mark.
You know now he was mature enough not to send back a stupid response.

You woke up the next morning with a yea written on your wrist. You wiped off your side and drew a paintbrush with a question mark.

At school you held a snicker under your breath seeing a poorly drawn stick figure in the palm of your hand. It had a little voice bubble that said No. Your soulmate was cuter than you thought.
You uncapped your pen and drew an eighth note and a pair of earbuds. Immediately, you felt a tingle, a circle had appeared around the earbuds. Oh, he likes listening to music more than making. Another tingle was felt a crudely drawn book appeared. You smiled writing yes. The bell rang and you stood up to go to the girls restroom to wash off your markings.
---
At home you merely drew a pair of glasses and waited for a reply, which was given late at night. You assumed because of that he was a volleyball player. Yea, a crude picture of a cat and a dog appeared. You circled your choice and the word typical appears.

Many weeks past and you got to know eachother more and more. One day, you attempted to write Karasuno, but it immediately disappeared off the skin. Ah, you can't write locations. You had come to like the boy who had scrawled the word idiot across your forehead and you now wished to find him.
Ah, it's time for school. You placed your pencil down and walked out the door.

It would pure luck if we ever met.
---
You sat in class, it was near the end of the day and suddenly a tingly sensation notified you to roll up your sleeve. A crow? What does that mean? The crow has in a flying position feathers daintily flowing down. When did he become so good a drawing? You eyes widened suddenly.
That's Karasuno.
Your heart thumped. Your eyes widened further knowing exactly who your soulmate was. It was the jerk from the first day. You smiled to yourself, hehe he has a pretty cute side. Hm Tsukishima Kei is the person my life is supposed to be lived with.
Is he? There was nothing else you knew that a crow could stand for, unless he's asking if I like crows or not. Is it Tsukishima or am I totally wrong. The breakthrough caused you to miss the sound of the bell ringing and when you looked up only a few student remained. Your eyebrows furrowed guess I'll have to figure it out on my own. You took out a blue highlighter and a pen. You first drew a pair of glasses on the crow then took the blue highlighter creating a sky behind it. Now it is 100% original and spottable. 100% hilarious.
---
You rushed out of the room and started running to the boys gym. As you approached, you slowed down nervous. What if he doesn't like me? What if I got the wrong guy? That would be really embarrassing. Your face flamed at the the thoughts. You placed your hand on the door to open it, but a ruckus of laughter was heard startling you.
"Why is it wearing glasses?!?"
"That's you, totally you! Soulmate got it on point."
"Shut up!"
"I think it's cute."
"How does she know you wear glasses?"
"Tsuki-chan is blushing~"
Your hand suddenly renewed with energy gripped the door and slid it open.
The room suddenly got quite as you entered. You stopped and suddenly smiled, flinging your nerves into the distance. Screw it all. Time stopped.
You raised your arm and pulled down the sleeve, "Tsuki-chan, I found you~."
His eyes met with the identical illustration, and suddenly looked up to your face with absolute wonder. The other males in the gym stood in slight shock. Tsukishima's face burst a bright red before pulling you out of the gym.

You stood in front of one another silently staring at eachother, basking in the fact that you have found your other half.

Tsukishima suddenly flicked your head. "That's for taking so long to find me."
You hit his shoulder, "That's for scrawling idiot across my forehead."
You smiled.
He gazed away.
"You know you got way better at drawing", you brought up.
"Shut it", he murmured.
A warm feeling was rushing through your veins. You suddenly embraced him. He smiled slightly running a hand through your hair and pulling you tighter into the embrace. He leaned down, lifting your chin up with a small smirk, his lips met yours harmonizing in a warm and soft kiss.

Yes, this is nice
-----
Extra:
"You idiot why did you do that!" Tsukishima quickly scribbled out the volleyball drawn on the back of his hand. His face flushed and panting heavily.
"Sorry Tsuki", Yamaguchi apologized. Tsukishima frowned looking at the black patch, after years of noncommunication she gets a black patch.
He glared at Yamaguchi.
Yamaguchi sighed, Tsukishima was always to nervous to break the many years of silence. Why do both Tsukishima and his soulmate have to be so stubborn?! Damn tsunderes.

Whatever.
Yamaguchi warmly glanced at his own palm seeing a heart drawn there, ignoring the screeching of the background.

Others written:
Yamaguchi Tadashi
Tanaka Ryuunosuke