Servant of Evil

Eren's pov-

  I walked down one of the many hallways of my castle. Bright morning light shone through the glass windows and lit up the hallway.
  I was going to be meeting my new servant Revaille Ackerman. I was honestly a little excited. The name sounded so familiar to me, but I couldn't seem to place it.
  I opened up the huge double doors and walked into an empty ballroom. In the middle of the ballroom, with his back facing me, was a rather short, handsome man with raven hair styled into an undercut and pale skin. It was almost like he was a porcelain doll.
  It wasn't until he turned around to look at me and make eye contact, did I recognized him. I could tell he recognized me too. His beautiful silver-blue eyes shone brightly with happiness and he offered me a small smile which was always a rare sight to see from him.
  Memories of when we were younger flooded over me like a hurricane. The time we would spend together. The time we had first kissed. The time we first met, the time we were taken away from each other. But here he is now, standing in front of me. He had promised that he would find a way back to me and he did.
  I felt warm tears fall down my face as I smiled back at him and tackled him in a hug. We both feel over, with me on top, crying into his shoulder.
  His cold, gentle hand caressed me cheek and lifted my head up to look at him. I stared into his usually emotionless eyes as he stared into my bright, teary, ones.
  His thumb brushed over my bottom lip and we smiled at each other. He leaned with me meeting him halfway. Our lips met in a soft, gentle, loving kiss.
  Oh how much I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. They are so soft and addicting and taste of vanilla.
  After a while he pulled back and just held me close to him. After a while, he stood up and offered me a hand to help me up. I gently took his cold hand and stood up next to him.
  "Levi" I couldn't help but to whisper the name of my lover. He kneeled down in front of me and took my right hand, kissing it gently.
  "I am now your servant. You will have whatever you wish. Wether it is for me to run you a bath or for me to kill someone who displeases you. I will sacrifice my all." Levi said quietly, his gaze down in a polite manner.
I smiled softly at him and lifted him up. "I will forever be at your side." He said with a bow once he had stood up once again.

Birds chirped happily around us as I ate my small lunch while Levi was poring me my tea. He had brought some roses from the garden over earlier. It just made my lunch more pleasurable than it already was.
"Levi, I need you to pick up a few things for me in the town. Here is the money and the list of things I need." I handed him an envelope with money in it and the paper with the list on top of it. He gently took it from me and with a bow and a quiet 'yes my lord', he left.
I walked back into the castle and just walked around. There is nothing I could really do. It was quite boring here sometimes, especially when I'm not allowed to leave the castle. I walked to my room and sat on my big king size bed.

Levi's pov-

The town was quite peaceful. There were some voices, but nothing to loud. The leaves on the trees rustled in the slight breeze. Sadly all the peacefulness was destroyed with a high pitched voice quickly coming towards me.
"Get out of the way- omfph" I was turned around only to be tackled to the ground.
"What the hell!?" A young girl with short strawberry blonde hair was on top of me. She immediately jumped up, her face bright red from embarrassment.
  "I-I'm so so sorry!" She said bowing.
  "It's fine." I said as I got up and wiped the dust off of my pants. Tch, I'll have to clean these later.
"Oh! I'm Petra Ral! Nice to meet you!" She said curtsying.
  "Revaille Ackerman." I said with a polite bow before taking her right hand in mine and gently kissing it.
  She giggled slightly, her cheeks dusted a light pink. "Your so formal."
  "I am the servant of the King." I said with a smirk. She gasped slightly.
  "Your King Jeager's servant!? What's he like!?" She said excitedly as we walked together through the town. I could understand her excitement. Eren was never allowed to leave the castle. No one actually knows what he looks like except for me and a couple maids and maybe even the commander of the guards in the castle, Erwin Smith.
  "Well he's very handsome and nice. He's very sweet. Determined, gentle and a little crazy when he's having fun. Not to mention his eyes are simply breathtaking." I said remembering the times I've spent with Eren. Petra smiled at me.
  "He sounds really nice. I wish I could meet him. Why doesn't he ever leave the castle?" Petra asked.
  "Well, it's for safety reasons really. Only me, a couple of maids and the commander of the guards know what he looks like." I said, choosing my words carefully after a short pause.
  "Oh." Petra said. I stopped and she stopped next to me, looking at me confused.
  "Well it was a pleasure to have your company, but I'm afraid I must do the errands I was sent out to do in the first place." I said with a bow. Taking her right hand once again, I kissed it gently. "Good bye Ms. Ral. Until next time we meet."