Chapter 1: Waking up in the moring, feeling like... A tired teenager

I woke up Monday morning to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I look up and see that it's 6:00 am. Time for school. I threw my covers off my bed and walked to my closet and grabbed my favorite red hoodie and a white t-shirt with some skinny jeans along with socks and the underwear that Lydia had bought for me last Christmas at the pack house.
I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I put my clothes down on the counter. I stripped down to nothing. I climbed in and washed my hair and body. By the time I climbed out it was 6:15. I quickly got my clothes on and did my hair.
Doing my hair wasn't that hard even though it's longer than it was a few years ago during the kanima incident. Anyway I brushed my teeth and ran down the stairs. Dad's coffee mug was still sitting on the counter so I knew my dad had already left for his job at the station. I grabbed an apple out of the bowl on the table and headed out the door after putting his coffee mug in the sink. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and climbed into my jeep. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. I soared to life and I pulled out of my driveway and headed for school. I pulled into the school parking lot and saw that it was only 7:10. I had 15 minutes until school started. Maybe I should go talk to Scott and the others? I got out of the jeep and walked up to the school. It wasn't hard finding Scott and the others. They were all always in the same spot every day even Derek was here. I walked up to the group.
"Hey Guys!" I said happily. Just as I said that Derek looked at me and walked away. They all looked at me in a very shocked face.
"What happened?"
"Nothing that you need to know." Erica says.
"Well I feel very included." I said sadly.
"Sorry stiles, but we can't tell you." Alison says in a sad voice.
"It's ok. Pack business. Stiles not pack. Stiles human. I know." I said with a sigh.
"Hey even if you're human you're still Pack. Even Derek thinks so." Isaac said with a huge smile.
"Derek? Derek Hale? Said that I'm pack? Yeah sure. He hates me. Did you guys not see him storm away when I got here?" I said in a humor able voice. The group looked at me with frowns.