The summoning

Atheother looked at her. The beautiful goddess. He had done everything for her. Made a religion, Given up some friends. All to summon her. He worshiped her. Finally his work paid off. He had summoned her. She was beautiful. Her blue hair and dress. Miku had come. "All hail Miku" his follower said. " yes, yes" He yelled. "where am I" she asked. "you are in the USA" Answered A. "who are you" said Miku walking down the stairs. "i'm A and this is my religion the others we worship y-" said A. When miku suddenly tripped and fell on A who accidentally grabbed mikus flat chest. " owww" They both said. "are you ok" asked A. " ye-" answered miku. "Aaaaaa" screamed miku. "whats wro- AAA" yelled A. "Sorry" Said A apologizing. "Its oka- BOOM" said miku getting interrupted. Suddenly one of A's followers named B his best friend ran up. " Sir we brought something else through Accidentally. B said. "Its Some kind of demo-" he continued. SQUISH. " NOOOOO B" Yelled A. SLAM. The demon smashed miku to the wall. " MIKU NO" Shouted a turning to the demon "You son of a bitch I"LL KILL YOU" He yelled grabbing his sword. " YAAA" A stabbed the demon in the heart. " HAHAHA I have no heart" said the demon Turning toward miku. " No I've failed you miku" Cried A. " Say goodbye to your precious miku" Laughed the demon. Suddenly A started to glow. " No you say goodbye" Yelled A Shoving his hand into the demons chest. "AAA" cried the demon falling and stabbing miku before vanishing. "MIKU" screamed A. But it was to late. A hugged mikus corpse then closed her eyes. 'no" he cried sadly. Then he kissed miku and sadly walked away. "a" miku weakly cried. "MIKU YOUR OK" he yelled running to her. "yes some of your power was transferred to me when you hugged me and kissed me " She said "you saved my life thank you". "anytime" replied A. Then they noticed the gas coming from where the demon had died. "*cough* what is this" asked A. " I don't know but its making me horny" answered miku. A turned back to miku and realized the gas was melting their clothes. " WTF" yelled A. The gas was making A dizzy. He fell over and then suddenly miku crawled onto him. " What are you doing miku" Shouted A. "I didn't say this earlier but I love you A you brought me her and were nice then you saved me" Miku said. The gas was making him lightheaded then he passed out When he woke up mikus clothes were off. Then he looked at himself and his were gone to. " What happend, wait MIKU WERE ARE MY CLOTHES" A yelled. "The gas melted them and mine to" Miku said. The gass was still there. Suddenly miku was on him. A's face turned red. "Miku lets get some new clothes ok" he said. "Noo don't want to" miku replied. She then hugged him and his face turned even more red. Suddenly he felt a lot of pressure between his legs. " MIKU what are you doing" A screamed. " having fun" said miku, "don't you want to join me"? The gas was taking affect on A now to. In a koolaid man voice he said "O YEA". Suddenly a follower walked in, "Sir we shut off the port- whats going on"? By now the gas was gone and Miku and A were back to normal. "nothinggg" said a with a embarrassed smile. " I'm just going to walk away and forget this" The follower said walking out. "come on miku we should get out there" A said. "yea lets go".

Little did they know this was just the start of something more important then they could have ever imagined.

vocaloid quote #2: Rather than looking for one thing to hate,

Find a hundred things to love