Chapter 1

I'm Ebony Bronson. I'm from Metropolis. My dad and I Lost my mother due to a meteor shower when we were in Smallville about seven years ago. The Meteor struck me but did not die. Instead something worse happened. I received some in the human superpower. My dad could not stand the sight of me so he moved me to Smallville and himself to Metropolis where he opened a billion-dollar company and I was sent here to discover a real life

I moved in with Lois above the Talon working for Lex. I had not met him yet but I met Clark as soon as I moved back here to Smallville two years ago and we have been friends ever since. But the good thing was Lex knew I was working at the calendar because he was the one who granted me a job due to Clark.

"Evony hurry up we have to go it's time for you to go The political party starts in three hours and we have to get ready," Lois yelled from the other side of the room.

Collage she put on her beautiful red sparkly knee-length dress the one that had one strap and that one strip had one small bow and it was beautiful. Her red shoes matched it of course she had to wear heels. I wore a purple Kneelength puffy dress and it had a full body on the bottom and was beautiful it almost reminded me of a pageant dress. My heels were silver.

"Coming give me a few seconds to get ready," I said entering the bathroom where I kept my dress.

In a matter of two short minutes, my dress was on me fitting very perfectly and my heels were on my feet. I did my make up only covering my ass with a little bit of eyeliner and some silver eyeshadow it looked like a smoky Eye.

We headed down to where she parked her car after we finished our hair hers being pulled up and curled to the side and mom being pulled halfway up and curled everywhere.

Once we got to the car and hit it straight to Lexes mansion where of course he was throwing the most exclusive party for politicians and people who were working for him we decided to make a quick stop to pick up Clark Kent who could run as fast as I could but didn't want to be noticed.

After reaching the Kent Farm Martha took pictures of us and of course, Clark and Lois were going together to make it look better on themselves. Linal of course was not going to be there for the sake of Lex and his company he thought it to be better that way.

When we reached the mansion Lana and Chloe were already there Lana was with her boyfriend Jason and for some reason, Chloe was escorted by Pete. They look so beautiful. Lana wore a black knee-length sparkly dress. And Chloe wore a pink knee-length sparkly dress.

Of course, all the men wore tuxes. Clark had on a black tux white undershirt and a red tie to match Lois. Jason of course had on a black tux what undershirt and a gray tie to match Lana. He had on a black text white shirt and a pink tie to match Chloe.

Once we were all gathered in the main hall of the mansion and ready to be seated for Lex to give the speeches everyone took a seat in front and waited for the big man to show. I was getting bored of sitting there so I decided I was going to have a look around the mansion.

I walked up the steps and found a room open. I walked inside very slowly and carefully not to disturb anyone who might be in the room but there was no one in there. I soon as I stepped in a painting caught my attention. This must have been Lex's office. It had his desk computer and his rolling chair that he sat in behind the desk.

What caught my eye, Was a painting of a girl behind his desk. She looked exactly like me. Except Lex and I had never met before. So how could he have a painting of a girl who looked like me when we had never met? She was also wearing something that looked familiar, my Necklace that my mother gave me it was more like a locket shaped like a heart.

It also had the letter E on it. That was the exact locket My mother gave to me right before she died. How could Lex possibly know who I was? He hadn't met me yet so this was odd. The strangest thing was I was working for him but I had never actually met him and he had a painting of me in his office.

"Excuse me miss but the party is the other way," I heard a voice say behind me. I turned to see what looked like a man mid-20s and had no hair a tux with a purple tie and was gorgeous.

"I-I'm sorry, I was curious and my wandering eyes have seen the door open," I said.

"Well if there's one thing that I admire it is honesty so thank you for being honest with me but how did you get up here without being seen," He asked.

"There was no one around at the time so I made my way up the stairs saw the door open and I came in because I'm very curious about things," I told him. He smiled, Beautifully.

"You are extraordinary any other person would've told me they were lost but you told me the truth and I admire the truth what's your name," he asked in a very understandable way.

"Ebony Bronson."

"Well Miss Bronson my name is Lex," he said confused.