Koro-sensei x Reader:One shot!

Korosensei's P.O.V.

As I went to my classroom, something was wrong, I swear.Something was missing.No.Someone.

-Is everybody here today?-I asked from my students.Nagisa-kun, the blue haired boy answered to my question.I am so happy, that at least one of my students cares about me!-Oh, Nagisa-kun.What's wrong?

-(Y/N) is missing.Again.She was missing all week.-he worried about his classmate.

Why did my best student would miss all week?She's never ill..I guess.

-Do you know what's wrong with her?-I asked again.Now, Kaede answered to me.

-We don't know.She's just...disappeared from the ground.

-I should check her right now.

-Do you think, you'll find her, Koro-sensei?-Karma asked, smiling.It never means good.Just, never.-I bet she's afraid of you ~, so she's rather traunt from school.-What did I say?

-Oh, Karma-kun~, it would be a shame, if I.-I used my Mach 20 speed, just to fool that boy.To be honest, it is much fun for me, I bet it is for Karma too.I put cat ears on him.-Nufhufu~.-I laughed strangely, and my face's colour switched to green stripes.-You look cute, right?

-Shut u-...-he blushed so hard.Just like when he got less point on the exam than others.

-So now, Karasuma'd gladly take over the lesson.-I looked at the tall man, who ALWAYS wore a poker face.He should be much more relaxed.

-If anyone would like to assassinate me, then just call me on the cellphone.-With that, I went to Miss (L/N)'s house.

Her house was just...a normal white house, with pale pink flowers in the windows.It was quite lovely.There was a telescope in the garden, I could see it clearly.

I went to the door, and knocked on it with one of my tentacles.

After ome seconds, a girly, high voice answered:"I'm coming, just a second!".Why did my face turned into pink?!"Oh my, oh my, oh my, what should I do now?" I asked from myself, again, and again, until the door opened, and the girl was standing there in a lacy, short nightgown.Pink...My face was as pink as it could be.

She yawned, but then, as I saw, she realized:I was her form teacher.

-Koro...KOROSENSEI?!-she freaked out, shouted the door on me.What's wrong with me?

-Don't worry, Miss (L/N), I won't hurt you, but if you won't come to school, I might hurt someone.-I said calmly, then she opened the door again.

I have never realized that she's that tall according to the others.And such pretty...What am I sayin?!She's my STUDENT.I can't say such things.

-What do you want?-she asked, as she stodd there.

-Why didn't you come to school all week?-I asked as my tentacles were flailing.

-Please, sensei, don't crush my flowers in the window.-she said worriedly to me.-Instead, please come in.-she sighed.-I'll explain.

-Nurufuhu ~, I'm really excited to hear it.-I went inside her house.It was white, it had a vintage style.

She sat down on the couch, looked down to the floor.I sat down next to her.She was almost crying!I felt sorry for her...I mean, she's my student, she's important to me!

-Oh, what's wrong?-I worried.-Did I say something wrong?

-No, I mean, it's not your fault, Korosensei.I play truanted school, because something tragic happened to me...

-What?-I asked from her.To be honest, I wanted to comfort her.She was always so bright, happy, and she had a lot of enthusiastic to assassinate me and kill me.It filled me up with happiness!It felt so bad to see her sad.

-My friend in Hokkaido.He died.He was the only one I trusted in...He had a bad cancer.He was in hospital for a long time.And I could not even say goodbye to him.He died without my goodbye!He..disappeared.You know, Korosensei, he was the most important person in my life.He was like, my best friend.He haven't told me his illness for a long time.-she cired.She was really crying.I wanted to hug her, but what would she say then?I'd just make it worse.But I have to comfort my students, haven't I?...-And on the weekend.He left, and now, the world pushed me to the breaking point.I'm alone.

-I am really sorry to hear that.

-Everyone says this, but can not feel the same.This won't be the same anymore.-I instantly hugged her.I don't know why, I just did.I haven't hugged anyone lately, but it felt..It felt good.

-I do, (Y/N)-san.I do feel the same.I have lost someone special for me too.She was..a wonderful person, but...I think your friend, my friend are in a better place.Where is no pain, no more suffer, but peace.You can believe me.I bet he would not want you to be sad, right?He'd like you to be happy.If you're fine, then he'll rest in peace.-I said to her.

She was at first surprised, but then...her ice-cold heart melted, filled up with some happiness.

-Koro..-sensei...-she said, crying, as much as she could.She was crying out her eyes until they were red.She hugged me.So tightly...

I didn't know what to do, but I thought...it was good for her, and for me.I wanted to say something important.But it was not as important anymore.

-Thank you... sensei.-she said with a smile on her face.-Can I go back to school?-(Y/N) asked.

-Of course, of course!-I looked throught her-You should dress up, first.-I said.-And hold my tentacles.We'll be in school in a minute~.

-Thank you.-she giggled softly, her face was red, I could see some blush on her cheecks.

But the most important:I saw that bright smile of her.

The End

Alternate end:

I waited for her, and when she was ready, she turned to me, and said:

-Oh, and Koro-sensei.If you take another unexpected visit to me, while I am in my nightgown, I'll kill you.-she smiled at me innocently...What a lovely girl.