Her

It's the first day if my senior year, and I'm curious to find out who the new students will be. As I enter my first block class the teacher is standing with this gorgeous new female that catches my eye, but I'm not gay so I don't know why I'm thinking she's gorgeous.

Lena POV

"Good Morning Class, my name is Mrs. Hudson as most of y'all already know, and today we have a new student. Her name is Tori. Um Lena raise your hand will you?"

I raise my hand like Mrs. Hudson asks.

"You can take a seat beside Lena, Lena I'm putting you in charge of showing her around and making sure she feels comfortable."

"Mmkay alright, Mrs. Hudson I will. Hi I'm Lena." I say to the new girl

"Hi I'm Tori." She says

The bell rings and I get up and escort Tori to her next class

Tori POV

Mrs. Hudson introduced me into this girl who makes my head spin, I mean like I've never felt this way about a girl before. She pretty, nice, laid back, easy to talk to, she gives me butterflies every time I look into her beautiful blue eyes. I'm glad she has to show me around.

"So um I know I just met you but I need somewhere to stay, my mom just left me at this orphanage and I don't like it there."

"I don't know if my brother would let me let someone stay with us but I'll see, at the end of the day come with me." She say

The rest of the days go by in a blur. She showed me around all day and she made me feel comfortable as fuck, honestly. I think if her brother let's me live with her that I would have a huge shot of getting with her.

As we travel to her house I see a whole bunch of run down houses, then call of a sudden I see this beautiful house and next thing I know were pulling into that driveway.