Chapter 1: Mystery solved, but there's more

Before we start, here's somethings you'll need to know for this chapter, and we all know everyone loves Scooby Doo...
Y/n: Your name
f/c: favorite color
f/sf: favorite snack food
f/d: favorite drink
p/t: pet type (in this one it has to be a dog breed)
p/n: pet name
Anymore I will add in the other chapters, let's get started

Chapter 1:
Mystery solved, but there's more

Narrator pov

"And that's why Mr. Karmille wanted to destroy the supermarket. He wanted to build his own and get rich from selling high priced merchandises while they're actually cheap." You said to the police officer.

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling girl with your love for mysteries." Mr. Karmille said to you.

"Will be taking him away now. Thank you Mrs. Y/n, excellent work." Officer Jackson said to you.

"Thank you sir. I'll be off now." You said, and walked to your f/c car. It was a (favorite car or random car) with (random number, but not too high) miles. You turned on your engine and headed home.

Your pov

Another mystery solved. Man, Fred thinks he has it easy solving mysteries with him and his gang. I'm doing it by myself. Wow, who knew it would be harder. I parked my car in front of my f/c house and got out. I reached in my pocket and searched for my house keys. Mystery solving isn't my only hobby that I love. I also draw, but that's when I have a break from mysteries. I unlocked the door and opened it. My p/t p/n perked his/her (you choose) ears up and jumped off the couch and ran towards me. I opened my arms and he/she jumped in them.

"Hey boy/girl, did you miss me?" I asked him/her. He/She barked in response. My ringtone for Fred started ringing and I put p/n down. I got my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hey Fred, what's up?"

"Well, this mystery just came up. I was wondering if you'd like to help me and the gang." Fred says, kind of nervous about something.

"Yeah, I'd love a good mystery! And plus, I really want to meet the gang." I answered.

"Great. Can you come to Ghoulsville in a few days?" Fred asks.

"Um, yeah sure. It'll give me some time to pack everything into my (favorite or random car)."

"Awesome. See you soon cuz." Fred says and hangs up before I had a chance to say bye.

"Okay, that was weird... Whatever. At least I finally get to meet the gang, in person. Instead of on FaceTime..." I said to myself. P/n then came up to me and nudged my leg.

"Hey p/n, how would you like to see cousin Fred?" I asked him/her. He/She barked happily and wagged his/her tail. I wonder what kind of mystery it is... Oh well, I'll find out soon! So excited to see Fred again! I walked towards my room with p/n following behind me. I opened the door and let him/her in.

"You wanna help me pack boy/girl?" I asked him/her. He/She went to the open closet and dragged out a suitcase. I laughed as he/she brought it to me. I put it on the bed and started packing.

Sorry that was a short chapter... Anyways, thanks guys for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Anyways, I'm Caitlyn and don't believe what other people say about you because it isn't true! Peace!