Chapter 1

*flashback/Dream*
"You little piece of shit. Your the biggest failure I've ever laid eyes on! I knew I should have left your ass in that box, on that highway 14 yrs ago right where I found you!" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Calum!...Cal! Calum Fucking Hood!" Luke yelled.
I immediately snapped out up my greatly needed sleep.
"Fuck, what do you need Luke?!" I replied. "Get your ass up its 10:30! We were suppose to be at the Club 5 minutes ago!" He shouted. I groaned and immediately threw the covers back over my head. But of course Luke took them before I could get a good grip on them.

He always seemed to be the person to get us going when we were least likely ready and absolutely tired.

"FFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKK!!! Can't I get any sleep around here!" I shouted. "No!" Ashton immediately replied. "That's what day time is for!" All I could think to my self was ... What the fuck could he possibly be thinking? Sleep .. & Day Time? "Ash did you take another bar?!" I screamed. And I shit you not it wasn't even a whole 5 seconds before his head came around the corner with the ultimate death stare of the century. "Of course not, I quit for Rebekah." He giggled, winked and ran down the hall.

Rebekah was Ash's girlfriend. They had that weird on and off relationship that made them seem like they were back in middle school but we where actually 19.

"Yeah you quit bars, just like Michaels Straight!" I screamed. "Heyyyy!!!" Michael yelled. "I heard that!" ... "Well no shit, that was the plan." I replied.

I threw my head back laughing because about a month ago Michael Found a FanFiction on some weird app called WattPad about Him and Luke. What did they call them "Muke"? I don't remember, but the point was a week later I walked in on him Jacking off to one of Luke's Pictures from Instagram. I think it may have gotten a little inside his head. He begged me not to tell anyone. Which of course I didn't do ;) . I mean it's not my fault some anonymous person from Twitter sent a Dm to TMZ's Head Reporter ... With very specific details. ;) .

"Fuck Yoooouuuu Cal!" He screamed.
Although he wasn't in the room I could tell he was embarrassed by the tone of his voice. "Love you to mate!" I shouted. "Oh by the way, I'm borrowing your vans." :). Knowing they were his favorite pair , I ran down the stairs , out the front door and to the car.
"Man, I Love Those Boys." I thought to myself. I laughed at myself knowing, I wasn't the kind of brutal, careless person everyone though. "Oh well" I said aloud. "I can't wait to get to this club." I stuck my head out the window and shouted "let's go lads!" 5 minutes later we were all in the car and on our way to Australia's Hottest Club #21.