1. All I want is a friend

A little girl, 5 to be exact, stood on her porch waiting for her parents to come and get her. That had been the fifth time this week that she stood in that spot, waiting. Waiting for the people that would never come. She glanced at the road once more, then gave up. But that wouldn't last long because she would go and wait tomorrow. The girl picked up a small black frame that held a family photo. Her mother stood next to her father and she was in front, holding the family cat. Which had left her the week before last. She was officially alone.

"Mommy, daddy, why did you leave me?" The girl mumbled to the empty space around her, a tear falling down her cheek.

The girl had only been alone for about three weeks but to her, it felt like a life time. Little did she know, she wasn't alone. A spider, no, a demon, had been watching her every move. The demon didn't try to make itself seen, but every other day it would bring the little girl food or clothes. Sometimes he would leave her books, shoes, or even a few toys. The demon continued to do this for 5 years, but by then the girl had learned to do things for herself. The little girl had also started to leave notes or pictures for the demon, in thanks for the things it gave.

On the girls eleventh birthday, the demon made itself known to the girl. Today however, he didn't bring her clothes or toys, he was there to make a deal.

"Little girl, I have been leaving you food and toys for the last 6 years, why haven't you bothered to try and see me?" The demon asked.

"I just thought that if you didn't want to be seen then I wouldn't look for you." She replied innocently.

"If you could have anything in the world what would it be?" The demon asked looking at the girl while she sat there thinking.

"I would like a friend. I would like a friend that would never leave me because I am tired of being alone."

A/N: how did you like the first chapter? This is just basically like a summary and it'll go the the actual story in the next chapter.