In The Shower

Folds of clothes dropped onto the cold tile floor swiftly, revealing pale slender legs which is incredibly smooth like a baby's skin. The clothes were thrown like a bundle into a laundry basket next to the sink. A curvaceous figure reflected on the mirror, looking directly at herself, she ruffled her bright blue hair which ends around her shoulders in a large curve.

She stepped under the shower head and opened the tap, feeling the droplets of water hitting her body, immediately giving her warmth and slightly burned her white skin. Pitter patters of the shower drops hit the tile floor resonated throughout the bathroom. She let the water soak her thick hair and fall longer until her mid back.

Suddenly, the doorknob to the bathroom twisted open and a man with well-built body came in with only grey boxers covering his bottom.

"G-Gray-sama??" The lady in the shower gasped in shock and covered her body as much as she can with her frail arms.

Her moist body glistened from Gray's view, hardening his already erected member. Juvia blushed a deeper shade of red when she saw the huge bulge on his boxers. She gulped nervously and moved her gaze to the eyes of the young man with midnight blue hair.

"Gray-sama?" She whispered, her frail voice echoed in the small bathroom.

He stepped closer to her and she backed away in reply, slowly caging her in between him and the blue tile wall. The shower drenched him with warm water, soaking the only cloth he has on. His dark hair dampened and fell flat on his head. Water trailed down like tears down his body.

Juvia shivered slightly at the contact with the cold tile and her body missed the warmth of the shower.

Gray's large hands softly pressed on her delicate cheeks, gently caressing her pale blush. She shivered again at the touch and silently moaned, annoying Gray with her erotic scarlet face.

His sleek grey eyes moved down and stared at her chest with obvious lust. Rough, but slender fingers traced her pink nipples which contrasted with her pale skin; she moaned at the soft touch and her voice is trapped by his pair of lips. He kissed her passionately and deepened it by pushing his face on hers, feeling desperate for her. His tongue licked her full lips like a man who had not had a meal for days. She opened her mouth just slightly and he immediately accepted her invitation and slithered his wet organ into her sweet cavern.

Two bodies pressed onto each other as the pitter patter of the shower resonated throughout the bathroom. Gray rubbed his body against hers, feeling the two round and huge mounds on her chest and the two tiny little pink nipples rolling around against his. It turned him on so much that he moaned desperately into her mouth.

He was desperate.

Desperate for her.

He pulled away and panted heavily; he was not tired, he was panting in ecstasy, in excitement and in desperation to fill her full. He wanted -no, needed- to feel every millimetre of her sexy figure.

He grabbed both of her wrists and pin them on top of her. He moved his lips to her neck and lick the metallic, yet sweet liquid on her body, savouring every drop of it.

The touch of his warm tongue on her skin, teased her and made the core of her bottom filled with a tingly sensation. She could feel the tip of his sharp nose tracing down her chest, cold lips with warm breaths brushing down her body. It made her mind spin in butterfly pleasures and she almost begged, begging to be ripped into two by the glory of the man she deeply loved.

With one swift gulp, he trapped her erected nipples with the whole of his mouth, immediately making her scream a moan. The size of her mound were too large to fit inside his mouth, but he loved it. He loved every inch of it. He skilfully trace around her pink little points with the tip of his tongue, teasing her to want him. He let his warm and wet tongue lay flat on her tits and licked across it, tasting the hardened nipples in the process, sending a jolt of pleasure through her spine.