It's Over.

Dark brown eyes checked the mirror of the small mirror inside the car. Brown locks pinned up into a simple yet elegant bun. Soft plump lips painted in red. Her petite frame dressed in an ebony dress that complimented her curves and tall black heels. Lee Mi Hee was ready.

Ready for what exactly?

Why it is her and her beloved boyfriend, Park Jimin's 1 year anniversary together. She counted the days the has passed of them being together and it was finally a year. She was ready to surprise her boyfriend at his house.

Oh, how she missed his hugs and kisses. His laugh, voice, everything. But due to his schedule, he is busy lately. Mi Hee hoped that even though he was busy, he still remembered. The gentle young woman couldn't wait to see his surprised expression once she greeted him.

But of course, plans do not always go your way.

There she stood at the entraced, eyes staring at an unknown pair of heels. It wasn't hers. Gulping thickly, she hoped that it was only a relative's.

Mi Hee quietly stepped into the house. The house was quiet. Too quiet. That was until a small noise could be heard from the bedroom. A noise that made her blood run cold. Not jumping into conclusions just yet, she carefully crept up to the source of the noise. The noise sounding more and more clearer.

A man's groan and a woman's whimper.

The door was closed. Yet she could still hear those sinful noises. Mi Hee's breath got caught in her throat as she turned the doorknob, slowly opening the door.

How she regretted doing that.

There, was her beloved boyfriend and an unfamiliar woman sharing a passionate kiss. Their bare bodies covered in thin sheet of sweat as their clothes were scattered all over the floor.

A hand went up to her lips as a small accidental sob escaped her lips, her eyes welled up with tears of betrayal. By the noise, the two on the bed stopped their actions as their heads snapped to the direction of the sound.

Neither of them spoke. Heavy silence was hung over them and Jimin was first to speak up, quickly pushing the woman away from him and putting on his briefs.

"Mi Hee, I-" he tried to say but was only stopped by the young woman.

"Park Jimin," she exhaled, a tear now rolling down her cheek before parting her lips to let out a whisper.

"It's over,"

And with that, Lee Mi Hee left the house, not turning back to Jimin who desperately called out her name.

What a way to celebrate their anniversary.