o n e

I grabbed the gun from Ben's hand and pointed it to our next victim's head.

If you're wondering, yes, we are serial killers. We kill people to satisfy ourselves. It makes us feel alive.

We killed over 300 people in a year, it's a record. We never killed this many people in a year. We're proud of ourselves.

"Please! Don't kill me! I'll give you everything you want! Just don't hurt me please!" The blonde haired girl cried.

Cops from all around the world are looking for us. We killed people in America, Europe and Asia. Ben is the one that travels and kills people. But we do it for good. We killed a lot of criminals such as thiefs , killers, rapists, and many more.

But we're consumed by the thought of killing people. Ben is the "Boss", I'm the crazy one.

Ben is a tall, muscular guy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He is really over protective, he treats me like his little sister.

I've always had a crush on Ben, ever since we started this, 3 years ago.
We live together, in a small house we built in the forest. It's the only way we can live and not be caught.

I sighed and pulled the trigger, looking at Ben. I've always done this, when it was my turn to kill, I would always look at Ben, it bothers me to see the bullet go through the person's skull.

That might be one of the reasons Ben calls me crazy, the other one is that I hear voices in my head, very often, mostly at night and when I'm killing someone. I also tried suicide before, 2 times, both of them failed, obviously.

That's something I'm not proud of, something that haunts me ever since I tried to do it. Deep down it's eating me alive.

I promised Ben I would never cut myself again, or kill myself. That's another reason I kill innocent people. I kill them because I can't kill myself.

That might be a stupid excuse for what I'm doing but Ben told me to kill them instead of killing myself. It's kind of like a therapy.

We start running as soon as we hear cop sirens. We jump over walls, fences and everything that's in our way until we reach the forest where our house is.

Nobody has ever entered here because of the "wolves". People think that this forest is full of wolves, which is not by the way. People are terrified of them, because a couple of years ago there were wolves here, they would kill everyone that came close to them.

When we got here, we walked all over the forest looking for the wolves, there were none.

When we got to the housewl, we hide the guns under a piece of wood, in the walls. Ben goes to his room and I went to the shower.

I turned the water on and stripped out of my clothes, black jeans, black shirt and black jacket along with grey combat boots.

I let the hot water hit my body and relax my tense muscles. I stay like this for a couple of minutes before actually washing my hair and body.

I get out of the bathtub and wrap a towel around my body and another around my hair. I go to my room, dry myself and put on my underwear and my bra.

I grab my black workout booty shorts, one of Ben's oversized shirts and my knee high socks.

I went to Ben's room, knocked on his door and waited for an answer.

" Yes?" I heard him say, making me smile.

I open the door and saw him only in his navy blue pajama pants.

My eyes fell on his muscular figure, I took my time appreciating his hot, wet body. He probably came out of the shower, too.

"Are you enjoying what you see?" He said smirking.

He walked over to me and closed the door. He placed his big hands on my hips and pushed me against the door.

He pinned my arms over my head and started kissing my neck, then my jaw line, and finally my lips.

It was a soft kiss, just like his lips. Ben picked me up and layed me on his bed.
He got on top of me and kissed my neck again. I gasped when he found my sensitive spot. He smirked against my neck and started biting, sucking and kissing that spot.

Ben knows I'm still a virgin, so this is his way to "prepare" me for when I want to do it with him.

"Ben..." I moan softly as he kisses my neck.

He leaves a trail of kisses down my body until he reaches my stomach. He kisses my hips and starts removing my shorts.

"Ben, stop..." I managed to say through soft moans.

He looked up at me and nodded. He knows I don't feel comfortable having sex. Not now.

"Sorry" he pulls my shorts up and lays beside me " It's hard to control myself around you." He covers ourselves with the sheets and pulls me closer to him.

"It's okay Ben, it's just that I'm not ready, not yet" I said burying my head on his chest.

He turns the light of and in a few minutes we fall asleep.