1

LATE AF VALENTINES SPECIAL THING! Eh whatever I'll post Christmas shit in June if I get inspiration... Plus I'm in school and bored so yeah.

Anyways enjoy! :D

Until next time,

-H

~~~

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Jack yelled bursting through the door of the tour bus, Alex could hear his best friend from all the way in the back and was glad he was back. It was boring when Jack wasn't there.

Jack made his way back to where the rest of the band was lounging and placed himself on Alex's lap. They weren't dating, just best friends who were very affectionate. Although, both boys have thought about it quite often, yet neither have acted on it, at least while sober.

"Alexander William," Jack said dramatically, "Will you do me... the honor of being my Valentine on this fine February 14th?"

Alex put a hand to his chest and gasped, "Why I would love too!"

"Perfect!" Jack giggled, sloppily placing a kiss on Alex's cheek. Rian and Zack smiled and rolled their eyes at their two best friends. They were always like this, and it was funny to see.

"This Valentine's Day we will be Jalex," Jack stated hopping up and pausing at the door to look back at Alex, "I'm taking you out tonight so be ready by 8!"

Alex chuckled and nodded as he watched Jack disappear back into the bunk area. This night was sure to be interesting, it always was when they were together.