lonly </3

this is a  short story if you like then i will make more parts to it okay? to be honest i love jack x mark! so this will be very fun to me so yea!

Jack lay on the flor sobing loudly his hands covring his red face his cloths where riped his hair was a mess and his smail was shted his wons beloved mark was gone replased with a holow shell and the grin of a mad man he didant evan bother to call jack be his name "pet!" jack tensed up hearing his no...ITS voice a siloyet stude be for him "y-yes mark?" his slaped jack "dark!...you know not to call me the name of that WIMP" jack stud as he felt the blood fush to his face

 "y-yes d-dark im sorry..."

"you know what i need to do..."dark said holding up a remont like divise jack repliyed

"sadily..."jack fell to his knees as a black coler that mad him strogel to breth sent a panful shot down his spin "im s-sorry dark...i wont say it agen...i will d-do better i-i promess..."he looked up at dark looking into his hasal eyse he still saw the good in dark...his mark was still in there he knew it.He wanted to do something difrant with dark so...he did jack let dark wach him cry his mark hated to see it so maby if he cryed mark will come back.When it apered to not work he yeald "I WANT MY MARK I WILL GO CRAZZY WOTHOUT HIM I WILL KILL TO SEE HIM MAKE FUN OF ME SOMETHING TO SHOW HE WAS STILL HERE...that he still loved me" jack grasped on darks long black cote "PLIES IM BEGING I WANT MARK I WANT MARK I WANT MAKE I WA-"jack stoped  when he felt dark hand on the back of his slitly brosed head.jack did not want to move but he felt himself shaking.dark picked jack up and kissed him on the horhead...

im a asshole so...

TO BE COTENUED!