Connection

"Jasper!" The pink-haired girl scolded. "Pay attention!" She slammed her sword into her opponent's sword, resulting in a clash of metal. 

"Yeah, yeah Pearl." Jasper said, shrugging her off. Jasper wasn't sure why she had to listen to someone else about fighting, especially a Pearl

Pearl sighed and allowed her hologram to dissipate. "Jasper, you're supposed to be paying attention." Pearl huffed.

"Why?" Jasper asked, putting her arms behind her head. "I have my own weapon, y'know?" She grinned, summoning her crash helmet. She wiggled her eyebrows at Pearl, who rolled her eyes.

"Jasper, why can't you take this seriously?" Pearl asked. The warp pad activating interrupted Jasper before she could speak. 

"Well, well. I knew you were a traitor, Jasper, but now you're learning how to fight from a Pearl?" A voice called out.

"Oh no..." Jasper said, getting into a fighting stance. A tall, green gem stepped into view. She looked a lot like Jasper. In fact, the only difference was the green gem was taller. 

"Emerald..." Jasper said, glaring at the gem. Emerald crossed her arms. "What are you doing here?" Jasper growled.

"Yellow Diamond sent me to get rid of some... undesirable gems." She said. "Seeing as you stopped her Cluster from forming, someone has to pay." Emerald touched her hand to her shoulder, summoning a battle ax.

"You ready?" Pearl asked, summoning her spear. Jasper nodded, rushing the green gem. Emerald laughed and slammed the hilt of her ax into Jasper's stomach, which sent her flying back.

"It'll take more than a half-thought out plan to take me down." Emerald boasted.

Pearl grabbed Jasper's hand, helping her to stand. "Jasper, there's only one way to defeat her." Pearl said. Jasper nodded, clasping her fingers around Pearl's. Jasper spun the gem around, and began to dance in sync with her ballet steps.

Emerald grimaced at the sight. Fusion between two gems of such different classes? Disgusting.

Jasper pulled Pearl into herself, literally, as the two fused into a ball of light.

"Oh boy." A significantly taller, striped gem said. She looked at her hands, all four of them. Was she orange with white stripes, or white with orange stripes? She giggled to herself, before she touched the two gems on her face. She summoned a spear and a helmet, which was not on her head. 

With one fluid motion, she combined the two, with the spear becoming longer, and sharp on both sides, while the helmet formed a handle. Agate held out her nearly oversized sword. "Alright..." She said, her voice deeper than Pearl's, but higher than Jasper's. "Let's dance." She said.

Emerald frowned, rushing towards Agate. She swung her ax, only for it to be blocked by Agate's sword. Agate grabbed Emerald's leg and slammed her against a column. She hoped that it wouldn't hurt the architecture of the Sky Arena.

Emerald stood and shook bits of rock from her hair. "You're dead, you freak." She hissed. Emerald jumped at Agate, who twirled away. She slammed her sword into Emerald's back. The green gem gasped before she poofed. Her gem fell into Agate's hands.

"Sorry Emerald." Agate said, sending the now-bubbled gem back to the temple. 

In a flash of light, Agate was gone. In her place, Jasper was holding Pearl in her arms. 

"Jasper, what was that?" Pearl asked, staring into Jasper's eyes.

"What were we?" Jasper asked, putting her hand behind Pearl's head.

"We were... incredible." Pearl blushed.

(Part of a random one-shot collection me, -Endless_Oasis-FancySnakeDrGemsonFluffy, and Inkoftheslime did!

I NEVER POSTED MINE WHAT IS THIS IT WAS MY IDEA !!!!)