The creepy cousin

The creepy cousin woke up at 10:30 then he started scratching the doors and running around the house and acting weird when it was passed 10:30, the creepy cousin woke up.When the cousins came over they stayed up all night because they were scared.When they heared the noises and opened the door and then the cousin heared them and he ripped out his eye balls and then the cousins closed the door and then stayed up all night long.When it was the last day the cousins said to their parents that they never wanted to go back there ever again. Then the next summer they saw on the news that they showed the house that they went to last summer.Then it said that this house is officaly haunted.So the one girl and boy cousin called their parents in to The room and they saw their boy cousin in the window staring at the police and news people. Then they just noticed the news was live and the kid ran out side and picked up the news van and killed the news reporter.Then the boy grabbed the camera and took it in the house and took it in the basement and there was all the bodies he killed. Then the cousin took the police cruiser and drove to the boy and girl cousins house and broke down the door. Then when the cousin looked there was a note that said "We left and you can not find" us but only the boy and girl cousin could defeat him. So then they had alot of guns and shot him with a shotgun. But he didn't die then they said " What only me and my brother can defeat him but i t didn't work." Then they ran away but the cousin caught up to him and just wanted to talk to them and said" I wanted to play a game of catch." Then the boy and girl cousin said "WHAT" why didn't it work.