Chapter 1- First met

(Hi! So a lot of people requested for me to update this story, but I couldn't because it was trash so I just decided to re-edit it. The plot is the same but I'm adjusting a lot of things and adding/taking away some stuff. But comment if you want more! 💕 Comment And Vote and leave feedback!)

(Carmen)

Its been a while since I took the time to really admire the scenery in my backyard. The fresh rose, and lilacs that were blossoming so beautiful and bright. They smelled just as good too, they surrounded the whole entire garden and engulfed it with its radiance.

I walked towards the pool debating if I should dip my feet in for a brief moment just to relax but I decided against it and just kept strolling through my beautiful maze of a garden.

I love this garden so much and it's one of my favorite places I like to come to relax and think things about. It's a place I'll always feel safe at and comfortable with my own thoughts at it. Luckily no one really comes out here I have this whole place to myself and I enjoy every second.

I made my over to my favorite section of flowers. The lotus; was a beautiful flower. It had a pinkish purple hue to it, and it opened up so nicely. It greeted you with its warm color and beautiful scent. It was my favorite because it was different and it's not everyday people look for lotuses to buy but I definitely would.

The flower reminded me so much of how free it was. It was sprawled all out and open, I wish I could be like that. All free and just carefree not caring about anything or worrying.

But unfortunately my dad is another story, he thinks what he's doing is right but it's not right, well I mean I understand his reasoning but I need some freedom, there's nothing more boring than being locked up in the house all day and everyday not being able to go anywhere. But unfortunately this was my regular reality.

My dad just so happens to be roped into one of those drug selling things, not to mention he's one of the big bosses out there, so people got hits out for him from all angles, so he's just trying to protect me. But they're after him not me, so why should I have to suffer-

"Carmen can you come inside!" My mom yelled interrupting my thoughts.

I admired the flowers one last time and quickly grabbed one and put it in my hair. It fit perfectly and looked nice to match my pretty light purple dress.

I made it inside and I walked over to my mom who was in the kitchen.

"Yes." I said. I was a little annoyed since I was called inside at random.

"Your father wants you." She said nodding to the hallway where my father was.

I rolled my eyes. It's always the same thing, he just wants to talk to me about something and try to bribe me with money or something to make up for not letting me do stuff or feeling bad.

But like that's gonna help, just because you spoil me doesn't mean I don't want an outside life too.

Before I could walk away my mother stopped me and said.

"Now sweetheart your father is doing his best to keep you safe I know you may not like it but it's for your own good." My mom said. She then kissed me on my forehead and walked off.

She's right, but I'm a teenager and I just wish I could do more, I honestly hate my dad's job and would do anything to have a normal life.

—————