A new friend

The young girl of about 9 years old walked out of her home into the sunlight. With a yawn she began to go on a walk, where to? She wasn't too sure, she just kind of wandered off to where she pleased.

"______?" her mother called, sticking her head out of the half open door.

"Yes?" she yelled back, already half way down the street.

"Be careful! And don't get into any trouble!" She told ______ the same thing she did everyday.

"Of course!" ______ started to run off.

Her mother shook her head with a smile and went back inside.

"...Where do I go today...?" ______ mumbled to herself as she reached the centre of Radiant Garden. Out of all the places of Radiant Garden, this had to be her favourite place, the flowers were so vibrant and despite the fact that this was the centre, it was always strangely quiet and peaceful.

 Out of all the places of Radiant Garden, this had to be her favourite place, the flowers were so vibrant and despite the fact that this was the centre, it was always strangely quiet and peaceful

With a huff, ______ walked around one of the flower beds and sat on a wall. She shoved her hand into one of her short pockets to search for munny, she felt like getting some sea salt ice cream.

"Let's see... 150 munny... That's more than enough for ice cream!" she cried out, fist pumping the air. She turned around so her legs weren't dangling any more. She was greeted by a pair of legs, she looked up to see who owned them. It was a boy, his hair covered up one eye but the one that wasn't covered was a dazzling blue, he was wearing a lab coat for some reason. He stared down at her, it was making ______ slightly uncomfortable. "I... Uh..." she mumbled, staring back "Do you wanna get some ice cream together?" she asked, almost pitifully.

The boy said nothing but nodded, the girl smiled, almost jumping up. "OK then! Let's go!" she said excitedly walking off to the shop. The boy following behind.

______ was feeling good that day so she decided to pay for the boy's ice cream too, it was 20 munny for one so, why not?

______ walked back to the centre, mainly due to the boy motioning her to follow. When they arrived, there was a strange man with long blonde hair and another lab coat. He appeared to be looking for someone.

He turned to the two of them, a very bored expression lining his face. "Ahh, Ienzo, there you are." he muttered walking up to the boy then turning to ______. "And who might you be?"

______ hesitated a little before quietly answering "I'm ______"

"I see, did you buy him ice cream?" He questioned once more, looking down at Ienzo quietly eating.

"Y-Yes." she stuttered, what if she wasn't supposed to do that? What if she got in trouble??

"It seems he's gotten a new friend." the man chuckled, his expression softening "He's not normally interested in other children."

______ let out a sigh of relief, happy that she wasn't get yelled at.

"Come, Ienzo, we must return." the man said, taking Ienzo's free hand.

They quickly left, however Ienzo looked back, ______ waved and yelled "See you laterrr!"