Taken (Coming October 2013)

This is a brand new story that I'm going to start working on in October!

-B xo

--

Emilia Jane, or as everyone knows her Elizabeth Clarke- or "Violet" due to her violet hair, is a private investigator. People hire her mostly to find out if their spouse is cheating on them. But her newest employer hired her to follow around Damon Anderson, CEO, of Anderson Inc. the muilt- million world-wide company dealing with stocks...and drugs?

The Chicago Police, have hired Emilia- I mean Elizabeth to help with the private investigation to help them with the case of drugs coming in to Chicago, and one of the prime suspects is Damon Anderson who they believe, is involved with the Mafia and smuggling of illegal narcotics. The insure her safety, and he, or anyone won't know that she's involved, seeing as how their last private investigator went missing.

When Damon, and his men, though they were in the clear, they got a call, saying that there was new pictures, and they were going to be published. Within minuets they stop them from being published. They realize that the cops are still sniffing around, and this new private investigator is a rather handful, because when Damon sees the pictures, he realizes that there's pictures from every meeting Damon' ever been too in the past month. Not only with the Mafia, but with every women, and dirty secret that could destroy Damon's reputation and empire.

When word of his next "meeting" gets to the ears of "Elizabeth" you can bet that she's there, but unable to be seen. I mean, 5 grand for each good picture she snaps, you bet she'll be there. But the one time she's careless, and doesn't fully map out the area, and worse of all, she doubts Damon. Damns men catch her, and hold her, telling Damon they've got the spy, and to his surprise, when he finally see's the little rat whose been trying to ruin everything that he's worked for.

Damon wanting too destroy who ever this spy is. When he finds out that they have him, the first thing he dose, is hit him, hard. But it's not until he's already hit him, that him, isn't a him- it's a her. But "Lizzy" growing up with a drunk, gambling addict father, back in Toronto, Canada, she knows how to take a hit, and to get out a hold.

She escapes them, but not for long. Especially Damon, who with his power, finds out who she really is. When he finds out who Emilia is, the tables turn. Damon start to follow her, but for different reasons than Emilia was doing. Emilia realize that she got in over her head, and in a deadly game of kitten and dragon she never wanted to be in.

--

I hope you guys like this idea, and let me know!, and for those of you that don't know. My Beautiful Alpha, will be updated this weekend :)!

-B xo