My Alpha (boyxboy)

*THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS BOYXBOY LOVE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEM DON'T READ MY DAMN BOOK.

--------------- (They go to an all werewolf school)------------

I walked into school looking for my best friend. Justin has been avoiding me ever since his birthday party. It was weird that we were even friends considering that he the Alpha and I was an Omega, but our parents being friends helped us out. To be honest, I was kind of hoping that he would be my mate. Maybe that's why he's been avoiding me, he found his mate and was mating with her. I knew he wasn't gay the moment I set my eyes on him, I just hoped, maybe, something would change.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a hand grabbing my shoulder. From 12 years of bullying, that hand has been burnt into my memory. It was the beta, Tristan. He has bullied me since my first day of sixth grade; that was the year everyone found out I was gay. I had no friends other than Justin, and I don't even know why he liked me enough to be my friend.

"Hey fag, what are you doing out here?" He asked referring to the fact that I was at the 'cool' part of the school.

I sighed, "I'm looking for Justin. Were is he?" I asked.

Tristan laughed, "He's probably staying away from your fag ass." He continued to laugh. Then he stopped laughing and asked the most horrible question, "Are you in love with the Alpha?" He asked smirking. My face heated up at his question.

"NO!" I yelled quickly.

He smiled again, "Hey everybody, fag boy is in love with Alpha Jason!!" My whole world stopped. He just ratted out my biggest secret. Everything is going to hell. No doubt Justin will know by the end of the day. I felt a tear rush down my right cheek followed by many more. I turned around to be face to face with Justin. My eyes widened and more tears fell.

He had a shocked look on his face. "Alex-,"

I stopped him, "I don't want to hear your pity. I know you don't love me back so just go to your mate." I looked back at him.

"I can't," he responded. I got confused real fast. What did he mean? Did his mate not want him? 'Cause I mean, who wouldn't?

I shook me head," What do you mean?" I asked.

"My mate doesn't know that I love him too. My mate is standing right in front of my telling me that I don't love him when I do. Now how does that work out?" He asked me smiling.

I gasped, "So I'm your mate?" He nodded and I ran at him. He opened his arms and hugged me around the waist to keep me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything I had. I smiled when he moaned and then pulled back.

"I love you." I said putting my forehead against his.

"I love you, too." He responded.

A/N - Alphas find their mates before other wolves

*Sorry it's short but I really like this one and I didn't want to ruin it by stretching it to where everyone got tired of it, but if you want a part two, comment what you'd like to see in it and I'll write it during math. I mean, who needs and education when you can write love stories?                   

Peace out bitches