Chapter 1.

Kelly's Pov
Beep! Beep! Beep!
Ugh Monday's... Waking up to go to 7 hours of hell. I reluctantly get out of bed and let my feet touch the cold floor. It's 5:00 so I'm waking around half asleep so hopefully my shower will help me wake up. I go to my closet and choose my outfit for the day. I'm not usually girly, but it's hot out so I'm going to wear a skirt today. I choose a black skater skirt, a white v-neck shirt, my signature black leather jacket, and my all black high top converse. I grab a towel, my outfit, and my laptop. I start walking to my bathroom and put on my music that I have in my laptop. I take a warm 30 minute shower. I dry myself and do my usual morning routine. After I'm done its around 6:00. I head to my room and start my make up. All I do is eyeliner, mascara, and some chap stick. I take FOREVER doing my eyeliner so now it's around 6:15. I brush my hair then straighten my hair I glance at my phone and it's 6:30. I decide to text my friend Nyla.
Me: Heyy
My main bitch: whts up
Me: u almost done getting ready cuz I'm done
My main bitch: ya just need to grab my shoes be there in 15
Me: alright bye bitch✌🏼️
My main bitch: bye hoe ✌🏼️
I decide to go through Instagram while I wait for her.
I hear her honk the car so I say bye to my dad and go get my brother Jake.

(Kelly=K
Jake =J)
K~Jake, Nyla's here hurry up we need to go.
J~Alright I need to grap my backpack hold up.
K~Okay we will be in the car.

I head out the door and into the passenger side of her car.

(Kelly=K
Nyla=N
Jake=J)
K~Hey Nyla
N~Hey, and where's Jake?
K~He's looking for his backpack as always
N~I still can't believe you guys are twins and get along so well, I'm always arguing with my little brother and sister.
K~Yea we get that a lot, and I guess that we have always been there for each other and we are so alike that we don't argue often
N~yea
J~hey guys, sorry I took so long  I couldn't find my backpack. Turns out it was under my bed
K&N~it's alright

I turn on the radio and we all sing till our lungs give out at 7:00 am on our way to hell.(aka school)

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
A/N
Hey guys, I hope you like this book. I will try to post every Monday, but there is no promises. I'm sorry that this chapter is short and I'll try to post a longer one next time.This is my second book, but I'm planing to take off my first because I have been having writers block for it. Well, anyways I hope you like this one and have a good day (or night) bye loves.
~Kenna