Chapter 1

You trailed behind Wally quietly, like an animal stalking its prey. While he was just on his happy little way, going to his next class, you had something to settle with him. Once you were directly behind him and by the janitors closet, you covered his mouth to keep him from screaming and pulled him into the janitors closet.
Once you were in the closet, the door was closed, while your hand was still over his mouth, Wally decided to bite your finger.
Hard.
You held in your scream but pulled away your hand and held it tightly with the other.
Wally then pushed you up against the wall of the closet, well, really more on the mops and brooms and stuff that hung on the wall, and questioned you threateningly, "Who the hell are you?"
You couldn't see his eyes right now but you just knew they were slanted in anger.
"W-Wally! C-calm down! It's me! (Y/N)!"
"Huh?" he said, confused. He then let go of you and touched around to find the light and turned it on. "Oh. Hi, (Y/N)!"
You had slid down the cleaning tools by the time he turned on the light and were now sitting on the floor, your knees up to your chest, holding your wrists.
"Jesus Christ, Wally! That hurt, y'know!" you said, rubbing your wrists with your cupped hands.
"Well, sorr-y!" He said, throwing up his hands in exasperation. "I thought you were a bad guy!"
"During school?" you asked, your voice monotonous.
"Uh, yeah!" He said as if what you just said was dumb as hell. "Y'know you can't just do that crap to me."
"I know, I know, I'm not trying to blame you but jeez, control your strength a bit better, my feels like my hands are about to fall off from cut circulation," you said, still rubbing your wrists.
"Pshaw, yeah right," he said. He then offered a hand to you, which you accepted, and pulled you up.
"So, what did you need me for so badly that you needed to pull me into the janitors closet?" he asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.
----------------------------
I won't be continuing this unless y'all give me feedback, like if you want the reader to act out or not, and if you want me to bring Artemis into this or not. And other than that, thanks for reading and I want to die.