Chapter one: an interesting day

A/N: I'm sorry if I misspell things or mess up ;-; my typing skills aren't so good and I miss use words a lot and my punctuation is off sometimes. And I'm getting use to using " Y/H/C " and such so I'm sorry in advance ;-;

I snapped one last picture of the London eye
"Perfect" I said looking at the photo on my camera. It was December, around Christmas, I was on a trip with my best friend, y/b/f/n. We took this trip for our photography class, the assignment was to take pictures of the places you went over break. So me and y/b/f/n decided to actually go somewhere over break so we would have amazing pictures to show to the class instead of just pictures of our house or local store.
" y/n!" Y/b/f/n called running towards me.
" what's up?" I say putting my camera in my bag. " want to go get some coffee at that Starbucks we saw yesterday?" She asks. " oh look at you going all white girl on me " I say giving her a smirk. " oh shut up, I have the skin tone for it. I'm white as snow!" She laughs pointing at her arm. She was right, y/b/f/n was white as snow but she had such a beautiful complexion. She had H/L H/C which suited her very well, she had the most beautiful E/C eyes that were hidden by her glasses. ( if you don't want her to wear glasses then you can ignore this or change it (: )
Y/b/f/n was such a beautiful, loving, funny girl that I was so lucky to call my best friend.
" well alright we will go just for you " I say nudging her arm. We start walking down the street, London is such a beautiful place, the weather is nice, the people are so sweet, and the food is amazing. My favorite thing tho is all of the old buildings, they all looked so interesting, full of potential and history. Me and y/b/f/n walk into the Starbucks, order our drinks and sit down. We start talking about our pictures we took and which ones were our favorites. Eventually our names were called, and y/b/f/n got up and went to get our drinks.

~ His POV ~
I was sitting at a table in Starbucks waiting for my friend to meet me here. I just sit here scrolling through Instagram sipping on my hot coffee. I look up at the door to see if my friend is here yet, of course he is not. " bloody hell where is he?! " I say leaning back in my chair frustrated, but then something catches my eye. I see this girl sitting at a table alone. She has H/L H/C that was pulled back out of her eyes, her skin was a beautiful ivory color which went very well with her E/C. I have never seen her around her before, and I know she's not from here becuase shes not as white as paper like everyone else.
   " DAN! " I hear someone call my name, I see my friend walking over towards me. " bloody hell Phil what took you so long?! " he sits down across from me " I'm sorry I had to take care of a few things. " Phil is my best friend, I've known him for years and we even live together. Phil as pitch black hair with blue eyes and very pale skin, but not a disgusting pale skin you know what I mean? Anyways he was somewhat shorter then me, and was almost the complete opposite of me. " so we need to talk about video ideas " Phil says " yeah yeah video ideas " I say not even focusing on Phil. I wasn't paying attention to him my eyes are glued to this girl. " Dan?...daaaaan " Phil waves his hand in front of my face. " what are you looking at? " he asks looking over his shoulder and behind him. " well don't make this a big deal but there is this girl over there and-
" before I could even finish my sentence Phil hurts out " oh!!! Daniel likes someone! " I push him lightly " sssssh!! Bloody hell Phil stop it " I hiss.
    Phil laughs " which one is she? " I point over to the table quickly " her, the H/C " Phil sticks out his finger pointing over to her " her? " as soon as he points her friend notices him. I quickly hit his hand pulling it to the table " fuck Phil are you trying to get her to notice?! " I say embarrassed and frustrated.

~ Your POV ~
   " hey " y/b/f/n says nudging you. I was in the
Middle of taking a sip of hot chocolate when she nudged me causing me to spill some. " look what you made me do " I groan " what do you want? " she hands me a napkin " sorry but those guys over there are pointing at us..." She points over to them. I turn around and look " they look familiar..." I say studying the both of them. " oh my god " I say quickly turning around. " what? " she asks me with a confused look. " do you know who that is?! " I say wide eyed. " uh...no? " she says raising and eyebrow at me. " that is Dan and Phil! The Dan and Phil! " I say giving her a hide smile, which I honestly could not control. Her eyes widen as she slowly looks over my shoulder at them. " oh...my...god! " she squeals turning her attention back to me. Dan and Phil are two youtubers we have loved for years now, we knew they lived in London but we never thought we'd actually see them. " oh my god! Y/N what do we do?" She says " I have no idea! I never thought this would happen! " I say looking at them again.

~ His POV ~
    " oh my god Phil stop staring " I say sinking into my chair. " I'm gonna go say hi " Phil says standing up. " no! " I hiss at him. " calm down Dan " he says putting his hand on my shoulder " I'm just going to say hi! " he says smiling. " ok..." I say worried he will embarrass me. " and maybe tell that girl you think she is pretty~ " he runs away quickly. " damn it Phil!" I say slamming my hand on the table lightly enough not to concern anyone or grab anyone's attention. I watched as Phil quickly walked over to the girls table. " why me? " I say putting my head in my hands.

A/N: I really hope y'all liked the first chapter (:> I'll continue the story of you guys want that (: