Hades, Rule The Cursed Underworld

Newsflash: Erica Balthemore saved from the curse

Erica Balthemore (25) is breaking up her relationship with none other than her boyfriend the multi-billionaire, Hades Duncan who planning on proposes her last night in Blue Gordon Restaurant. Erica and Hades are already going on since last December but guess what happen after almost a year being relationship, Hades take a big step but as we know there is no one want to take the curse and die. Like Erica said that have been quoted "Hades can rule in hell by himself and rot in there." Guess Erica really angry about yesterday morning tragedy that almost took her life away. She had a car accident, thank God she only got minor scar in her body. So, now what will Hades do? Find a new a woman that brave enough to take the cursed into another level? Or go to some paranormal to unleash him from the curse? We will see soon.

---------------

The rumor spread very quickly than Hades thought and he with his suit already ready in his office to get complain and some angry critic from his friends.

"Hades Plutus Duncan, are you not going to sue this magazine and that money-sucker-gold-digger woman who happen to overreacted for what happen yesterday?!" A tall handsome man with his Armani suit on open the door and then slam the door at once and yell at Hades.

"Hello mate! Are you having a bad day? I have some tea for you to cooling down." Hades only smiles to his friend and continue his works.

"This is a load of rubbish, you are not curse mate, they all are." his friend sit down in front of his work table and sigh.

"I don't care anymore Caerus, I know it is rubbish but it will never be done unless there is a woman that I can marry without getting any trouble." Hades only said that and still continues his work but his friend; Caerus gave him a pity look for what his best friend tragedy. The rumors not all wrong, but it also not his friend fault that every woman he dated ended up dead or had accident, he even not in the crime scene when the accidents happen. Caerus and other always there beside Hades and never see Hades do bad things.

There are five of them actually; Hades Plutus Duncan the businessman, Aviderci Caerus Smith the lawyer, Apollo Calestius Hillary the doctor, Eros Alechandro Darer the restaurant owner, and Hermicha Caerusmes the CEO in one of women's magazine. They do not know each other in the first year of college but because all girls in college adore them they unofficial have group called Gods of Oxford. It is said like that because each of their nickname called by one of god of Greek. Now even though they have their own life they still hang out together. They never want a commitment but the bachelor day is already over after they see what the things they don't have which is a wife. Hermicha aka Hermes is the first one in their group to get married, even though it is because it is an arranged married but it is end well. Now because of that, they envy to what Hermes has and want to get married as soon as possible. That is why Hades wants to marry so badly.

"Hades, mate. Are you listening?" the moment Hades realizes he has been daydreaming, Caerus already in front of his face and snapping his finger to regain Hades's conscious.

"I'm sorry mate, I didn't hear you, and I think I need a break for a moment." Caerus only sighs and tells Hades that he will take care of that rubbish then leave Hades's office. Hades leans back to his chair and start daydreaming again. He didn't understand why all his fiancés had to experience those tragedy, he is a good fiancé and a good man, never do bad things and always be kind to people. Well, his first and second fiancés actually already sick before Hades tied the knots but the fate did not gave the girls much time to stay. For the third one, she is not even death when the engagement happens. She even broke off the engagement and then runaway with her ex-boyfriend which then they died in overdose. Hades though that Erica will be the woman to erase the rumors, but it didn't got through either.

Hades stop his daydreaming when there is a phone rings on his table. He picks up his phone and found a message from his friend, Hermes. He reminds Hades about his magazine anniversary event that Hades reply with "Yes" only.

---------------

At 7 o'clock in the evening Hades already ready to go to Hermes's magazine anniversary party but he only sit in his living room stare at the blank wall near his television. Not long after that the bell rings and Hades open his penthouse's door and see who is in the front door.

"Hey Mate! Are you ready?" said the Ash-brown hair man beside Caerus, Eros.

"Yeah, let's go."

They arrive at the party late than it should be because Apollo has the last minute patient that needs his attention. They enter the building and start to look for their friend, Hermes.

"Wooh, that woman is so sexy." Eros said when he found a woman with a tight black dress that end mid of her thigh. Apollo only chuckles and continues searching for Hermes while Eros went to that woman.

"Eros never learns. Just like his Greek God, the god of love and lust." Caerus said and tries to search for Hermes also. Hades also search for Hermes but what he found in the middle of his search is beyond he even imagine. He found a woman that can take his breath away in one look not like his other woman. He found the woman at last.

To be Continue    

***

I rewrite it a little because I've found some lack of grammar that I need to change to make it recognizable. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.