That Guy

<Chapter 1>

Єммα.Just like any other popular girl, she got the looks, the voice, the wealth. Probably everything you might already think of. But she's different. She's not arrogant. Not like those typical plastic bitches. She's far from that. She's the teacher's pet.

Well, you get the picture.

She rode her Koenigsegg

CCXR Trevita to school and as per usual, high schoolers would crowd around her, jealousy overwhelmed at the sight of her.

"Hey Emma!" Girls would always try to get her attention. Maybe they are not straight or they just wants popularity.

They feed on that.

------

(Emma's POV)

Annoying.

Why can't have my own personal space?

I don't get why popularity is a trend here. Society sucks. I want to change it.

I walked down the hallway back to my car. School just ended an hour ago.

As per normal, I went for my daily visit to the library. And to make things clear, I am not a geek. I just love books.

I unlocked my car with just a click on a button and it automatically opened. Sliding to my seat, I put my bag on the passenger seat and made my way home.

Whenever I'm on the way home, I would pass by the empty field. It's nice to look at and sometimes I spend my time there.

A drop of rain hit my car window and soon it started splashing. Rain. I hate it.

The surrounding started to fog and I could see a silhouette of a male at a distance. I hit my break and came to a stop before I could hit him. We wouldn't want that to happen right?

I opened the car door and looked out to see a male panting and slowly walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked and only his heavy breath could be heard.

The boy started closing up and I could see him clearly now even in the rain.

He had those blue eyes. Those you want to melt in.

His hair was blonde but he was shivering.

"Help me. I need to get back home. My car.. it crashed." Upon hearing his desperate words, I looked around and saw a black car crashed at the side of the empty road.

I hesitated for awhile until I saw his pitiful blue eyes. At this angle, he looks like a puppy you just can't help but bring it home.

"Come on. Where do you live?" I gestured him to the passenger seat after being out in the rain for more than a minute.

He slowly entered the car and he exhaled.

I closed my door and continued driving.

"Can you drop me somewhere isolated?" He looked out the window.

"Erh.. Sure?" I gave him a are-you-sure-you're-okay? look and just drove to where he wants to go.

=====