My Unforgettable Experience

In our life, we did a lot of things but we didn't expect that some of those things will be unforgettable to us. Our unforgettable experience make us to reminisce our past experiences even if it is happy memories or not. There are memories that we always want to reminisce, but there are also some things that we wish to forget. It defends upon the reason behind this memories. I can say that my past experience is the thing that I want to forget than to remember.

My unforgettable experience happened when I was in high school. That was February 2011 when I had my friends attended an event at SM North. When the event is finished we decided to go home but when we are on the way home, my friends Angelo invited us in their house because he said that there is a birthday party. When we came in their house, they have a visitor names sharmaine.

The first thing we do when we are on that party is of course, we eat. After that Angelo gave us some alcoholic drinks beverages then we started to drink. With sharmaine. While we are talking and sharing stories to each other, we didn't notice that we drink a lot. After that an hour, I felt so sleepy that's why I chose to sleep while my friends are still drinking.

It was already 11:00pm when my friend Angelo woke me up. He brings me on the rooftop. When I came there, I felt so shock for what I saw because. They doing something confidential. I saw the three of my friends are taking advantage to sharmaine. They put me on a position for being a look out. Even if I don't want to do it, but I have no choice, so I did it for them. After they already done, we escorted her to her house. When we saw each other on the next day at school, it feels like there's nothing happened last night.

I considered this story as my unforgettable experience because after what happened. I can say that I am already an open minded person. And I promise to myself that I will never do that again. All I want to do is to respect every girl and don't take advantage in any situation.