When I First Moved Here

WHEN I FIRST MOVED HERE, I WAS SUPER EXCITED.

I was going to meet new people, and make new friends.

On my first day, I was told that to get to every class, you had to ride a unicorn that poops out rainbows.  The unicorns ran on top of rainbows.  

My first class was:  How To Train Your Computer Dog

My first class was:  How To Train Your Computer Dog.  That class was very easy, as long as you tried.

There was about 2 people that I knew from other schools that I have been to.

There was Lizzie, the girl that knew all of the answers.  She is obsessed with her phone.  There was also, Bill.  Bill was a computer genius, he was also obsessed with taking over the world with weirdness, he was also my best friend.

Lizzie, Bill, and I all sat in the first row, along with some other kids that I didn't know.

The teacher was Mr. Stanford Pines.  He lived in a shady town called Greensboro.  He was the weirdest teacher that we have ever had.  He let us play on our phones whenever we was done.  He taught How To Train Your Computer Dog, Band, and Music Magic.

Since we did not know that we had to have a computer dog, we just played on out phones.

My next class was:  What to do when your computer runs away.

The people that I knew in that class was...