Movie Night

9:46 am

Both Y/n and your boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months could agree that it was a great day. Austin, Y/n's boyfriend, was no longer on tour and hadn't been for the last 3 weeks. Y/n had a fun day at the mall, (visiting your favorite stores) and later getting her nails done at the salon with (Y/bff/n) while Austin was already at work with his new project on the studio.

Those 3 weeks since Austin had come back, he'd seemed distant, having not been home for 8 months, and they hadn't been intimate the entire time he was back. After Y/n finished her nails, she got up and payed for them. (Y/bff/n) struck a conversation with her best, "do you think that maybe Austin is upset about something?" "No, he would normally tell me if he was upset," you replied. "Okay well I need to get going before my boyfriend gets needy," (Y/bff/n) laughed and went to her car. You waved goodbye and decided that you and Austin needed to talk about your problems. You pulled Your phone out of your purse with your perfectly manicured hand and decided to text him.

~Austin~
"Run the chorus one last time and we'll bring Pitbull in tomorrow," my producer, Bebe said to me. "Okay." I said bluntly, "no problem." "Austin, Austin look at me please," said Bebe. "I don't know what the fuck is going on in your head, but you need to focus, I'm not getting enough." "That's exactly what I was thinking," Alex, my best friend agreed. I sighed, "it's Y/n. We haven't been very intimate lately and ever since I came back we've just been acting weird." I confess everything to Bebe and Alex. "Use this new feeling as a tool to get emotion into your voice" Bebe said, "cuz otherwise, I'm not feeling it Austin." Right after she said that, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. "Guys, it's Y/n, she's texting me" "answer it," Alex said.
Y/n: hey babe, I know you're busy, but we really need to talk. Dinner?
Fear struck through my body, this is it isn't it? I thought. She's gonna break it off, I just know it"
A: Yeah, I would love to eat out with you. Where do you wanna go?

Y/n: idk, surprise me pls ;/

A: okay, I'll let you know when I pick you up.

Y/n: okay, see ya.

"I have to go now guys, Y/n needs to talk to me" I'm scared as fuck, I have no idea what's she'll say or do. To be honest, I don't even know if I want to go, for fear that she'll break what we have left off. In fact, the crooked smiley face she sent in that text is the only thing keeping us together at this point. " okay make sure your back tomorrow, Mr. WorldWide will be here," Bebe reminded. "Yea.. I'll be sure to make it tomorrow," I replied.

I hopped into my car and I left the studio with fear and hope.

~Y/n~
I was back at home, pacing nervously as I waited for Austin to pick me up from my apartment. I was wearing a simple yet elegant black dress that went to the middle of my thighs. My hair was simply parted down the middle and tucked behind my ears. My make up was simple, only using mascara and red lipstick for a pop of color. I also filled in my Eyebrows since I wasn't one of the lucky girls that were blessed with really thick ones.

Not soon after, the doorbell rang and I ran to grab my purse and a small jacket just in case the weather decided to change from the warm rays that the weatherman predicted today. I answer the door and there stood Austin looking as handsome as ever. He wore all black yet I still found that attractive. His hair was lightly messy and his vibrant hazel eyes took me in as I stared him down.
" You look beautiful, Y/n," Austin said with wide eyes. "thank you, and you look very handsome I like what you've done with your hair, it's different." Just then he took me in for a warm embrace, lead me down the stairs and open the passenger door to his car for me.

The drive to the restaurant was silent, we barely ever looked at each other. The entire time I just stared out the window. Austin kept his eyes focused on the road and left his hand on the armrest on my passenger seat.

We pulled up to a small Italian spot called Monticello's. Austin quickly turned off the engine and rushed to my side of the vehicle to open the door.

"Thank you," I said. He nodded as in to say you're welcome. Together, we made our way to the restaurant and reserved a table for two.

We were seated and the waitress took our orders. I ordered a shrimp carbonara and Austin ordered the same.

" So what did you want to talk about?" Austin asked. "our relationship, it seems to be going downhill ever since you came back. You haven't touched me" I confessed. " wow I didn't know you felt that way," he replied. " it's just that I've been gone so long I didn't know how you would react, I mean I haven't seen you in any of my shows." He continued. This made me feel kind of guilty but he should understand. "You know what I was trying to finish school, Austin. I don't understand why you think that I can just fly out at any given time." I explained. "I know I'm sorry, please forgive me?" He begged. Now that I've heard the situation out loud I feel kind of like an idiot because it doesn't really sound that serious. This is just a typical stuff that every celebrity couple has to go through whenever someone goes on tour. It was just something that I'm going to have to learn to deal with. "Of course I forgive you" I approved do with a smile. He smiled back and the rest of our dinner was lovely.

After we ate, we ordered dessert which was a banana split. We made our way to the vehicle and drove home.

Unlike the ride to the restaurant the ride back home was nice and we enjoyed each other's company. Austin went back to his normal self and cracks jokes. Even though they were oh so terrible, I laughed and enjoyed the fact that we were happy again.
"We should have a movie night when we get home" I suggested. "let's watch a scary movie" Austin suggested. "OK, you know how I like my scary movies."

A little later, we got home and Austin, once again opened the door for me. We got inside and got prepared by changing our clothes and making popcorn.

We cuddle together on the couch ,my back against his front. About 30 minutes into the movie, I decided to try to spark up the intimacy. I began to grind my behind against his crotch and felt his member begin to arouse. "Y/n," he whimpered. "Mmhm?" I questioned and began to rub in an even harder, faster pace. I turned my head to see that his eyes were closed and his bottom lip was taken in between his teeth. I giggled at the sight before me. He grabbed my waist and turned me around, not waisting anytime attaching his lips to mine.

He moved his body on top of mine and began to remove my shirt. We detached lips for the fabric to pass. He Gave me one more Swift kiss before sitting up to remove my pajama pants. "Beautiful...," he began. "Beautiful and it's all mine" he smiled down at me as I nodded in agreement. He then removed the black lace panties I wore. And placed a kiss on my upper thigh.
I groaned in disapproval. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. "Your clothes, take them off" I said. "Take them off for me," he instructed. I smirked and began to remove his shirt. I placed multiple wet kisses down his perfectly formed abs and stopped at the wasteband of his calvins. "Lay down for me," I directed and he obliged. He silently looked up at me while I started on his belt buckle. I gave him a swift kiss on his plump lips and continued removing the pants. Through his boxers, I began to palm him, earning a deep and heavy moan. My lips attached to his neck and as I found the sweet spot, he said "suck it for me kitten." " okay daddy." I slowly removed his grey undergarment and his hard length slapped against his stomach. "So big, just like I remember it." He shifted impatiently and I put his member right into my mouth, not wasting anymore time. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I bobbed my head up and down and he began to constantly say my name. I stopped and he looked at me confused. "Fuck me now please" I asked seductively. With that he nearly lost it and flipped us over very quickly. He placed his dick at my entrance and wasted no time slamming into me. I moaned loud, uncontrollably. I looked at the beautiful sight before me. He had his eyes closed and he bit his lip. His hair was now drenched in sweat as he moved up and down, in and out.

Soon the room was only filled with our moans. We both came shortly after. "That was surely better than my hand on tour" Austin admitted. "Eww," I laughed along. " you know you fucked yourself while I was gone too" he egged on. "Alright alright," I confessed. "I would kill to see that," he said.

________________________________ OKAY SO THat was my first imagine. I feel so dirty lol. I hope you liked!!