Part One- Left Alone

I woke up. I was Destroyed in Blood. So was Fett. And my Son Carl. I got up. My Hunter Rifle was Missing. Usually Swung on my Shoulder but it Wasn't Right Now. I felt like we being Watched. I got the Guys Up. We were out in the forest. Two hours Before this we Were Scavenging for Food. Fett's Shotgun was Missing and So was Carl's Revolver. We ran back to our Camp. Everybody was Gone! Even my Wife. Hopefully they went to Quarantine Zone. We had barely Enough food to do us A Day. And The Quarantine Zone was about a Two Day Walk. It's was Going to be Hard, but we would have to do it. It was our only Shot at Survival.
The Fetus is Basically a Zombie. There are Different Types. There are Walkers, The Easiest Ones to Kill. Could Do it With your Fist. Then they Was Clickers. These Ran Really Fast. They Couldn't be Killed with a Melee Weapon. Mabey Katanas. Then there was Bloaters. These were the Hardest. You would have to Stealth Past These or Use Grenades or Molotov Cocktails. This is Why we Were Out Scavenging for Food. These 'Zombies' had Invaded Everywhere. From Texas to Germany. And for The Small Amount of Survivors in our Camp, hunting wasn't an Option for Most of Them. So Often we Hunted and Gathered. Like Cavemen I suppose.
A Loud Explosion of Some Sort. It was Coming from the Local Abandoned Town. It Must have Been the Fetus. They had Knocked Down the Barrier that Protected. Unarmed we Ran as Fast as We Could. We Heard Clickers On Our Ass! We Picked up Rocks as We Got to Higher Ground. We Threw them, but the Fetus were Unaffected by them. We heard a Noise from behind us.