Where am I?

*Stiles*

Okay, where the fuck am I?  Those words ran through my head over and over again. All I knew was that I was sitting on a chair and probably for more than few hours because my ass hurted like hell and my back wasn't in better situation. There were like thousand screaming Banshees inside my head and when I shook it, it has got even worse, although I thought it wasn't possible.

I tried to say something, but with the duct tape covering my mouth all I could hum was not really understandable 'Help.' sprawling across the empty room. I looked around. It wasn't big room, probably cellar. Concrete. Empty. Wooden stairs heading to the door. I heard rats and smelled rot and moistness. I also realised I could feel my heart beating fo fast- well I wonder what is it from.

Great, at least my irony haven't left. 

The handcuffs on my wrists started to hurt really bad from being  tight and I could feel some blood soaking through my sleeves. Trying to release them wasn't a good idea- I realized that when I felt sharp pain shooting through my hand. Plus my thigh was itching and I had no idea how to scratch it. This was a nightmare.

 How long have I been here?  I figured out it couldn't be too long. If the person would want to kill me, he would do it right away. I was thirsty, but not dehydrataded, though it wasn't very nice to have such a dry throat. So it could be about one day probably? I tried to move with the chair I was sitting on but I couldn't and even if I could, it wouldn't help me. Ouch, my back, fuck. I hurted all over and my head was the worst. I felt dirty and tired and the tape across my face and cuffs on my wrists weren't really helping. 

Okay, calm down. Scott will... Scott will help you. He is an Alpha right? He can do it. He can... He can actually rescue me. Okay, now you just need to think.

I didn't really remember what happened before I woke up here. I knew I was at the club called Sinema with Danny because he didn't want to go there by himself but he also wanted to meet someone. I don't know why he just hadn'T asked every boy in our school, I think that place was the top one school with the most gays in it. Really, I've never seen so many homosexuals at one place at once. Okay, back to the story- I was drinking something- yeah I probably got drunk. Well, that's not very usual.  And that's all I knew. Fuck. Who could kiddnap me?  I had a few ideas. Kate and Victoria. But they were dead right? Derek killed them. So it can't be them. That wouldn't be natural. While werewolves are so natural right? But who else? Who else could it be? And why me? I am so not important. 

I heard steps right over my head and looked up.  Specks of dust were falling from the ceiling depending on where my kiddnaper stepped. With the minimum of light that I had available I followed the dust with my eyes until I saw where it ended.

The gap under the door lighted up when the owner of this house turned the lights on. All I heard at the moment was rustling of the key in the lock and my heavy breathing. I couldn't think rationally. My head was hurting really bad and I thought I will pass out from how tired I was.

But then- the door finally opened. The light spilled across the stairs and hit my eyes and as I tried to adapt to the light- it wasn't even that strong, but try to be in a darkness for one day, just with the light shining through the wooden planks on the ceiling- I saw a shadow coming downstairs and looking at me. It was a woman. And she was holding something.

I tried to focus on the thing she held in her hand. Something long, and sharp and... A knife.

I panicked and as my hands tried to release from the handcuffs with rustling noise and blood finding itself a way down my hands and between my fingers,  I tried to scream through the tape. Well, you could consider it screaming, if you define screaming as scared mouse. I knew it won't help but when you're near death, you will do anything.