Just to see you again Ivypool x Hawkfrost

Ivypool yawned as she walked toward her moss bed. Her sister, Dovewing already fast asleep.

She did a couple of circles and lied down, lowering her head and wrapping her tail around her.

She closed her eyes and began to drift off to a deep slumber.
————————————————
Ivypool awoke once she felt the cold wind hit her face, she quickly got up and checked her surroundings.

The ground was muddy, dark clouds had covered the moon, not a single star was in sight.

She knew exactly where she was. The Dark Forest.

Ivypool began to wonder why she was here. She had no training the battle between the Dark Forest cats was over. Why was she here?

"Hello again, Ivypool", she whipped her head around to whoever greeted her.

It was Hawkfrost. She unsheathed her claws and hissed, "What do you want?!"

"No need to get into a hissy fit" he chuckled. "I know not to let my guard down because of you"

Hawkfrost took a step toward her, Ivypool hissed at him again, "not another step!"

"Ivypool, I'm not going to hurt you"

"As if I'd believe that!"

He took another step. When Hawkfrost was close enough to Ivypool she swiped at him, giving him a scar on his cheek.

"Ah!" Hawkfrost yowled, he then growled and leaped at Ivypool, she tried to dodge but couldn't.

He had her pinned on the ground, "I said I wasn't going to hurt you Ivypool!" He yowled at the white and silver tabby she-cat.

"T-then what do you want?"

Hawkfrost got off of her and looked away, his face heating up, "I-I  just wanted to see you again…"

Ivypool froze, 'this isn't some trick is it?' She hoped it wasn't, "really? You wanted to see me?"

He nodded, "y-yes… I did"

"H-Hawkfrost, you're not trying to-"

"No! I mean it, I truly did". Ivypool could feel her heart race, the handsome tabby tom wanted to only see her.

He walked towards her and rubbed his cheek against hers, she stiffened a bit but settled down.

"Ivypool, I actually wanted to tell you something", Ivypool pulled away from him. "What's that?"

He breathed in then breathed out, "I-I um… I l-lo… I lo…"

"Spit it out, Hawkfrost"

"Ivypool, I LOVE YOU!!!", he blurted out.

Ivypool looked down, her heart beating, Hawkfrost just revealed his love for her.

"I… love you too, Hawkfrost"
——————————————————
Two moons later

"Dovewing! Dovewing!", Ivypool came bolting towards her sister near the fresh-kill pile.

"What is it, Ivypool?", Dovewing asked.

"I'm expecting kits!" She said with joy, "Kits?!" Dovewing asked, "you're gonna be having kits?!"

Ivypool nodded happily, "Who's the father?"

"I-I don't know"

"Probably Bumblestripe" Dovewing giggled, "Oh, heh… y-yeah"

Dovewing walked away with a vole as Ivypool only stared at her sister.

"No… it's not Bumblestripe… it's somebody else"