Sweaty pitts, and Runny nose

Greetings, I am Lesli Apara, I am a multi-millionaire and the owner of all "Apara Ducky & Stuff" business stores. On the night of October 30th something extraordinary happened. I was closing up shop when all of a sudden here was a loud booming screech, then an earthquake, and finally a large crack in the ground opened up a gorge-like ravine. I tried to run out of the parking lot, but I slipped on the icy asphalt and fell in. I tumbled and tumbled and tumbled until I started rolling then I noticed it started to get hotter and hotter within every second. I looked around and to my surprise the "Apara Ducky & Stuff had fallen in with me. I ran into the store thinking it would provide me with some protection from the massive heat wave. I started turning on all the fans, coolers, turned off all the lights, and turned on all the water faucets and began dousing myself in water to cool off. I heard more strange noises outside so I lifted the curtains and took a quick peek, the walls were shifting then I started to think to myself "I just finished falling down to my doom into this ravine and it's getting really hot in the middle of winter, if I'm not mistaken, I'm in between the Earth's continental plates." I started to panic, "I'M INSIDE THE TECTONIC PLATES!" I started to hyperventilate, and then I collapsed. I woke up with the low-pitched noise of a dog whistle in my ear, I turn over and see the one person I couldn't even think about crying without. Erik. "Oh my god Britney you're alive!" he says in his valley girl voice, "Oh my god Britney, you won't believe what just happened" I replied in my valley girl voice, I continued with "The stupid asphalt street thing had the audacity to open its big fat mouth and eat me as if I were some... some kind of side dish or something! AND THEN it starts to get hotter down here and I'm like, hello, sun, like do your job or whatever, and you know what happens when it gets hot, you get sweaty, and when you get sweaty your makeup runs and you look hideous, but I don't have any makeup wipes, and if I don't have any makeup wipes my makeups just going to run, and run, and run, and then I'm going to look hideous, and I don't want to look hideous, I want to look good and if I don't have any makeup wipes I can't look good BECAUSE I CAN'T RE-APPLY MY MAKEUP!" Then he says "Calm down Britney don't cry, because if you cry then I'm going to cry and you know how I am and you know how I feel because if we both cry our makeup is going to run, and then we're both going to look hideous, and neither of us don't have any makeup wipes, and if neither of us don't have makeup wipes then we're both going to look hideous when we both want to look good!" so I say "OMG Britney I can't believe this is happening, as soon as we get reunited our makeup runs and suddenly we both look like freaks!" and so we both started to repeat under our fake cries "Oh my god, oh my god, like really like totally, oh my god, oh my freaking god." When we finally stopped messing around I noticed the walls were still shifting. Erik saw me gaze at the massive mounds of solidified dirt and rock that now towered over us. He then started off with "Hey we kind of have to go to the center of the Earth because it's like melting or something and I need more curly fries, we have an extra seat, do you want to come along?" suddenly but not startlingly an enormous drill appeared from the side of my store "Is that a drill?" I asked, "No dip Sherlock" he smirked and replied sarcastically. Three other figures waved at me through the amber-yellow glass. I turned around to him and said "does that thing have enough room for" I pointed at my shop, it was my pride and joy. If I weren't able to take it with me, Erik knew I wouldn't join him and his friends on their epic quest. He paused "sure" he answers as he leads me to the back of the motor-home section, there is a whole miles worth of space on the drill, meaning enough room for me to say yes.