You First Meet

ShinganCrimsonz

Rom

This is how your friends got you to be in a long sleeveless leopard print vest with fluffy fur trim, your hair in a ponytail, elegant cats eye make-up, black jeans and black boots that climbed up your legs (Rom in girl form)

"(Y/n) where are you going?" Your friends called as you headed for the exit.

"I need my jacket. It's an outdoor party in winter!" You shouted as you headed to the door, bumping into someone.

"Sorry," they called over the music.

"Same," you said as you kept going. You ran to your car and grabbed your jacket.

"Hey Rom, when did you grow your hair out?" a voice shouted. You turned and saw make versions of the band your friends.

"That's not Rom," the tall dark haired fox said.

"Yeah I'm not and I don't know how he survives in an open vest 24/7," you shivered as you put on your leather jacket.

"There you three are! Come on we have a party play!" the guy from earlier shouted. You four turned and saw the guy you were dressed up as.

"Of course this happens to me," you groan as tighten your ponytail and walk past the band, blushing a bit as you walked past as all eyes were on you. Your snow leopard ears stood at attention and your fluffy white and grey tail, swished behind you.

Yabia

"(Y/n), smile this is the band we've been waiting for!" Clare squealed

"That's what you said about the last 4 bands," you sighed as you sat on the table. Your fluffy white fox ears flicked around as your fluffy white tail wrapped around your waist.

"Hey you cattle ready to bathe in our glory?!" a short man shouted as he walked in with three other guys. Your friends screamed and you say there unimpressed.